Multinational

Indra pov

"Didn't Madara tell you my information?" She asks. "He did, but nothing about nationality. I thought you were just an ordinary Japanese girl..." I said as I turned my head away. She soon held her hand chin made me look at her. "Well, as you can see, I'm not an ordinary Japanese girl. But also a Russian girl. *Giggle* I don't know how you didn't realize it because I have some European look." She said.

I just was silent. "What? You don't know what more to say?" She asks. I soon smirked. I soon stood up and made her lay on my desk. "Maybe you didn't think about this. We European men know how to relax women for something interesting." I said as I bowed my head down to her. "And don't think to escape again," I whisper to her, with a deep voice.

It always works. This deep voice always makes women be in shock and now move a muscle. I just used that chance to take her and make her lay on my shoulder.

"Let me go!" She shouted as she punched my back. "Nope," I answered shortly.

Indra's room

"Come on, I said you'll not leave until you become my girl," I said as my two fingers inside of Naruko's mouth

"Come on, I said you'll not leave until you become my girl," I said as my two fingers inside of Naruko's mouth. I soon let my fingers go out of her mouth. "You've got to be kidding..." She said as her hand is tied up, and holding around my waist. "Ох, ты же моя любовь. *Oh, you are my love.*" I said, more likely whisper to her ear. "Господин Индра. Госпожа Кагуя пришла. *Mister Indra. Lady Kaguya came*" I was shocked.

Living room

Naruko pov

"Oh my Indra, she so cute!" A pale woman said while hugging me tightly. 'She seems familiar, but I'm not quite sure who she is....' I thought. "Grandmother, you'll kill her..." Indra said. "G-g-grandmother?! She looks as if she is your mother Indra!" I said. "I just look younger. I'm a mother to his father." She said.

I just looked at her shocked. "Back in days, in Russia, Kursk, she was a famous actress, even in the Soviet Union. Right now, she is a famous writer." Indra said. "You are Kaguya Otsutsuki! As the actress who played the role of the empress of five nations. Hero's of the nation, right?" I ask.

"So you watched that Soviet movie?" She asks. "Yea, it's one of my favorite movies of USSR. I'm actually, multinational. Half Russian, half Japanese...." I said.

"You can read Russian, right?" She asks. "Yea, I can," I said. "Come I'll show one of my works." She dragged me!

Kaguya's room

Kaguya pov

"And here I have- Oh!" I saw Naruko sleeping on the couch. "Ah, that book. It's one of the boring books from the Soviet Union." I said as I took the book she held. My smile soon turned into anger. "Why Indra have you here?!" I ask as I walked to take the phone.

I soon delayed the number of Tobirama on my old-time-style phone. "Yes, anonymous," Tobirama said. "Why Naruko is with Indra?!" I ask. "Unfortunately, Madara caught Naruko. And Naruko is my niece by my sister-in-law." I was shocked. "I see," I said. "And as I was talking with after Madara took her, she didn't know about Madara being CEO. She is from Kyoto." Tobirama said.

"I see. Well, talk later." I said as I hung up. "Uh, I fell asleep..." Naruko said. "Maybe this book. It will not be boring as the book you took." I said as I held the book.