Talk

Madara pov

I just looked at the silver haired man who stood inside my office woth opened doors. I just leted the girl go. "I don't let you hirt someone. Let's go girl." He said as Uzumaki walked up to him, and taking her briefcase. I just walked to my place afte these two left my office. 'All of my memories came back....' I thought.

Tobirama pov

Outside of Uchiha company

"Sorry Mito for leaving you. I will drive you to home, then this girl to her." I said as I pointed at Naruko. "No way Naruko. I thought to visit you in Kyoto, but since you live in Tokyo now. I think I will visit both you and Nagato. You living with him, right?" Mito ask with many question.

"Hold on, do you know eatch other?" I ask. "She is my aunt." Girl said. 'Does that means, we are relative's?!' I thought, still shocked.

After driving Mito home

Car

Naruko pov

"Can you explain what is going on?" I ask to my now known relative. "Do you know something about second life?" He ask. "It can be called as rebirth." I said. "I actually, I understood it was you who called me." I said. "Why you didn't took it serious?" He ask. "Well, first: It was sudden. Second: How could I knew about look of your 'Madara', huh?!" I ask. "Your point. Madara needed you because you were his key." Tobirama said. "I see, but, why am I the key to him?" I ask. "For memories of past life." He said. "How you got your memories of past life?" I ask. "That will I not answr." Tobirama said with annoying voice. I just keept silent. So I looked at window.

Near of Uzumaki and Namikaze cousins appartment

"Thanks for driving." I said. As I wanted to leave the car, felt someone held my hand. "Don't go to school for a while. Say that you are sick or something." He said. I just nodded before get off the car. I just walked up to appartment.