Contract

Naruko pov

"When my brother said 'meet in front of his company'. He didn't mean to meet at 7 pm." Izuna said. "I have school. I made a day off yesterday because I wanted to meet someone. Besides, I have to tutor someone today because of the same reason as yesterday." I said as we walked out of the elevator while holding my briefcase. "Alright alright. One hour you tutor someone?" Izuna ask. "Yes," I shortly said.

"Brother, she came-" "I know that without you," I said as I walked inside the office. I suddenly felt dizzy. Not because I'm sick or something, but because when I was here for the first time. "Sit down Uzumaki. Maybe tea or coffee?" Madara asks with a smirk. "I would like tea. What do you want?" I ask sternly as I looked at him after sitting down on the couch. "Hn, talk of course." He said. "You said about my cousin's treatment," I said. "Of course about that. Please, get me two cups of tea. Black tea or oolong?" He asks. "I appreciate black tea. Sweet one." I said as I turned my head. "As you heard from our guest," Madara said as he let the bottom. "I didn't say my name that time, but I'm Madara." He said.

"Got heard your name from my uncle. Your friend, Hashirama Senju." I am said. "You're joking. Hashirama doesn't have any niece." Madara said. "I'm his wife niece," I said. "I see. Then, about treatment. I would likely, after three months, you will work on this company as my Secretary." That made me shocked.

"I never had planned on working at companies," I said. "Then, who knows what will happen to your cousin." He said as he sat on the couch in front of me. 'He is threatening me to become his secretary about my cousin, who is in a death and life situation!' I thought. I soon heard my phone buzzing. "Let me take the call," I said as I searched the phone. "Fine. But I'm not leaving." Madara said.

'I swear to God, I will punch his face.' I thought as I picked a call. "Yes?" I ask as I looked at Madara's eyes. "Naruko, this is Iruka Umino." Principal said. "I wanted to tell you that, *Sigh* that I can give three days off for you because of what happen to your cousin." He said. "Thank you. I will accept it." I said. "Your welcome, well, I hope he will be okay. I wish him luck." The principal said as he hung the call.

"Your tea." A brown-haired girl a little bit older than me said as she came in with a plate of two tea. "Thanks, Izumi Go now," Madara said as he took the tea. I took the tea. "Funny. I will not do this. You think I will drink alcohol?" I ask. "What a smart girl. Izumi, maybe you can get the real tea?" Madara said as Izumi girl took the cup of alcohol and left the office.

"I don't drink the alcohol. Even when I'm 20, I can't drink the alcohol." I said. "But you are an adult now. You can drink alcohol." Madara mocked. "I just said it, I don't drink. That means I don't like the alcohol." I said. "Fine fine. But read this." Madara said as he showed the paper. I took it and began to read it. That made me shocked that it's a contract of I will work for this company. "If you disagree, who knows what happens to your cousin?" He said.

'Still threatening...' I thought. "Fine, but on one opinion. You will not threaten me about my family." I said. "Fine fine. Sign the paper then." Madara said. 'Sorry Tobirama, but this is for my cousin.' I thought as I began to write my name on the contract.