Beginning of Mafia attack, after the sweet night

Naruko pov

"He brought me back here before I become, I don't know what to say...." I said as leaned back to the chair. "He already told me. And, since we made a deal, that I will not threaten your family, but, about your close friends, nothing." Madara said.

I still don't understand what is he doing here. Since Indra and Madara are friends, he probably has something to say. And my skin still hurts after the reaction of my allergy.

"Say, what was the reason you were in the hospital?" Madara asks. "Didn't your father say?" I ask. "No, why?"

"Because he came to visit me, and ask what happened," I said. "Is that so? Well, no, he did not. And, he rarely comes to go visit at my house." He said. "I see," I said as I held the cup of tea. But laid back on the table. "It's not alcohol," Madara said. "Even smell?" Indra ask. "Are you trying to poison me?" I ask as Indra was behind me.

"No, not now. Just to check if you can feel the smell." Indra said as h sat on the chair, right across from Madara. "So?" Madara asks. "Still searching. And my grandma was talking about how stupid she was to give me the mafia." That made me suspicious.

"Kaguya? She an author and an actress." I said. "She is the founder of my Mafia." I was shocked. 'All the time? She was so sweet and, nice. How could she, be the Mafioso?' I thought. "The Russian USSR actress?" Madara ask.

I was in deep thoughts that I didn't listen to males' conversations.

Evening

"Maybe you will leave?" I ask Madara. Who were in my room in Indra's palace. "Come on, let me be with you." He said as he held me from behind. I was about to punch him, but his hand came to my chin. "Come on, I want to have some fun with you." He said.

He soon put his finger in my mouth. "And besides, we'll make you our girl." He said.

Madara pov

'So much I want to do 'it', with her....' I thought. I soon saw she was trying to take my hand off of her mouth. "Ah, I see now," I said as I took my hand off her mouth. I bit every finger to take off my glove before I put my fingers back to her mouth. Feeling her saliva. "What's wrong dear? Are feeling good?" I ask as I saw Naruko's face become red by pleasure.

I took off my hand and laid my lips on her. My hand soon came to her breast that I took off the bottoms. "S-stop it!" She shouted and let her free from my grip. But I took her hand before she could run away from me. "Let me have some fun," I said as I laid my lips on her neck. She moaned as I came to her sweet point.

"There? I see." I said as I pressed the sweet point way roughly. "S-s-stop that....." She said as she fell on her knees. I just held on bridal style and laid on her bad. "We are not done," I said as I held her breast, squeezing her nipple. "Ah! Stop it!" She moaned. I just licked her ear. "Let me have some fun," I said as I nibbled her ear.

2 hours later

I just looked at her who was breathing heavily. "You done now?" Heard Indra asking. I just stood up from the bed. "Did I make you wait?" I ask. "I just came, I knew you will take a long time." He said. "Well, I'll leave then," I said as I walked out of the room.

Naruko pov

As I was breathing heavily, I was holding my blouse, not showing my open breasts. 'It was horrible......' I thought. I soon felt another hand holding my waist. "Can you do another round with me?" Indra ask. "I-I can't! I-I-I already had with Madara!" I said, trying to get free from his grip. "Come on, I want the fun." He said as he was nibbling my neck.

Indra pov

My hand soon came to her breast, well, I tied both of her hands by my necktie. And squeezed her nipples two times harder than Madara. By hearing she is moaning shouting. "You know, wear this for a while," I said as took the gag on her mouth.

Morning

Naruko pov

'Damn it, these two are real devils.....' I thought as I was laying on the bed. Al naked, covered by all kiss marks, hickeys, and bite marks. 'I don't know how much I did.....' I thought.

"5 times," Kurama said! 'Five?!' I ask. "Two times with Madara and, three times with Indra...." Kurama said. I wanted to sit up, but my back hurt a lot! 'My back....' I thought.

Indra office

Indra pov

"So, any idea?" Madara ask. "Unfortunately, I have no choice, but to make the greatest attack by Mafia," I said. "Then, I'll prepare all weapons," Madara said as he walked out of the office. "I guess Uzumaki will not walk properly." He said. "Guess so." I said.