Jinchuriki of 3, 4, 6, 7 and 8 tailed beasts

Naruko pov

"A little up, little more, there!" I just made the shot. Tobirama decided to learn me by shooting the gun. "Right in the middle. Even we are not blood-related, you did exactly as I did when I was young. So, you want to kill every Russian Mafioso?" Tobirama ask. "Yea, I just can't do anything...." I said.

Before this day, when I told him what happened in Inda place. I needed to hold him before he went out with all of his weapons! Thankfully Hashirama came to help. He knew about the Russian Mafia in Japan. And he just couldn't do anything because Indra is a good friend of Madara.

I just laid the bullet on my gun, when someone knocked on the door. "Come in," Tobirama said. "Спасибо- Damn it! Sorry, Tobirama-san, I just got to say this. You know, multi-nationality." I was shocked to see who I am seeing.

"It's ok, got information-" "Han?! What on earth are you doing here in Tokyo?! I thought you are in Kyoto!" I said. "Naruko?! Woah, what the odds to see you here. I haven't seen you like you were 3-4 years old?" "1006 years!" I said. "Um, what? Why 1006 years?" Han ask.

"Han, she has memories." From that, Han just lost consciousness!

"Age of 22, you got your memories...." Han said. "Well, soon 23, but yea..." I said. "By nine-tailed beast, you could get memories back?" Tobirama ask. I just nodded. "Han, I didn't know you could speak Russian," I said. "Ah, I was Mafioso 5 years ago. Russian." I just looked shocked at him.

"His nickname there was Han the five ways death," Tobirama said. "It's the past," Han said. "Also I found out where is others Jinchuriki. Good thing is, they are in France, England, Norway, Denmark, and Spain." Han said. " *Sigh in relief* Something good." Tobirama said. "Bad thing, they are here. In Japan." Tobirama left the room. "Who came?" I ask.

"Fuu, Killer Bee, Roshi, Utakata and Yagura." I was shocked. 'Jinchuuriki's....' I thought.