Akatsuki?!

Naruko pov

"You mean, by tragic death I cannot have any memories of my past life?" I ask. "Yea, oh, something more," Tobirama said as he walked to the wardrobe. "What about it?" I ask. He soon came back with a briefcase. And opened it. There was a gun.

"It's for your safety. If there is Russian mafioso near you, you can use it." He said. I just took it and looked at it.

Namikaze Uzumaki cousins apartment

"I'm home...." I said as I walked into my and Nagato-ni's apartment. "Naruko-chan, long time no see," Yahiko said. "Oh, Yahiko. Here to visit?" I ask. "With others." He said as we walked. I saw a bunch of men with Konan. 'Must be friends....' I thought. "Hi, Naruko. Visit at Senju?" Nagato-ni ask. "Yea...." I said. 'With a little gift...' I thought. "She is your cousin?" The silver-haired man asks. "Yea, she is...." He said.

"Nothing happened after you came here, hm?" Blonde ask. "No, not at all," I said. "Same with Mafia?" I froze for a bit but shook my head. "No..." I said shortly.

"The only one who meets Mafia it's you Nagato." I just stood there. "Not like I meet them, but yeah. Indra went too far..." My eyes widen in shock. "I never told you that!" I said. "So you knew and you meet Indra?" Man with mask ask. "Yea, but, I decided not to worry my cousin about it and-" "Naruko I knew about it and we all had dealt with Russian Mafia before." He said.

Soon doorbell. "I will see," I said. "No, let me. Go and hide." Konan said. I just looked at her walking to the doo and walked away.

Konan pov

"Is there something?" I ask. "There is someone who has called us for the problem, named Nagato Uzumaki." They said. 'Bad at acting...' I thought. "Sure, come in," I said and let these two people come in. As I closed the door, I shot the two.

"If I ever needed someone to solve the problem in the house, I could do that after you guys left." He said.

"True, ugh, we need to ******** clean the bodies.." Hidan said.