USSR Otsutsuki

Sasuke pov

'The USSR...' I thought as I was checking for more information about Indra's plan. "Sasuke!" I soon took all the windows about the plan. "Hey, Itachi...." I said as I stood up. "What's wrong?" He ask. "Nothing, nothing at all. *Nervous laugh* What are you doing here? It's working hour..." I said. "Yea, I know that. Just wanted to know how my little brother doing." He said.

"Um, good good. Thanks, but, back to work." I said as I sat back. "Listen Sasuke, you can be angry at me how much as you want. But please." He pleaded. "No thanks, I have much work to do," I said as I looked at the paper works that I was done. "We can talk later." He said and left the office. I sigh with relief.

I soon got a symbol of calling. I clicked on it. "Indra, the formerly USSR agents came here." One voice said. 'Was about to read the information....' I thought. "They've got to b kidding me! The USSR has fallen apart for a long time, will they change their name! Continue the work!" And the call ended. 'Hm, what USSR agents need anyway...' I thought.

Kaguya pov

"And who am I seeing. Our leader on her human form?" Kinshiki mocked. I just transformed, well, made Kinshiki go down before I did. "As usual, you don't know how to speak with your leader," I said. "Come on. I'm just not used to your human form. Pretending to be a Russian actress, Soviet going too." He said as he was climbing. I just looked at him pathetically.

Senju place

Shooting place

Naruko pov

"Is this, Germany?" I ask as I saw the trophies. "That's right. My wife is from Germany. She was back then good at shooting. Seem's like I know where my son can shot that good." Butsuma said. I soon saw a picture of a  woman with silver hair and red eyes. "Seem's like you were lucky to have her as a wife," I said. "Yea can say so. People always say that I'm lucky to have her as my wife because of how pretty she was. But I think I'm lucky to have her wife because of her personality. Tobirama got that from his mother..." He said.

"Tajima-san mention about others son's you had," I said. "Ah, that. Well, I had four sons. The third son named Itama, and the fourth Kawarama. My wife named them for her deceased brothers, who were older than her." He said.

I soon saw that picture. "Seems like she had a good relationship with them..." I said as I held that picture. "True. they died before Tobirama was born. Russian Mafia." He said.

"And I'm a good target to them," I said as I laid that picture back. "Sorry to know that. Do you know the USSR?" He ask. "I know that, I was born that year when the Soviet Union fell," I said as I took my gun. "I see, well, there is something left from USSR." He said. "What?" I ask. "The USSR Otsutsuki." He said with smile.