Children of Mafia boss and CEO

Naruko pov

"So that's why you told him about my IQ?" I ask. "Yea, I needed to say something or I could expose we having these talks we having right now," Sasuke said.

"I see," I said as I stroked my hair. "What is that?" Sasuke ask as he pointed at his neck, as an example. I just blushed as I hid the bite mark. "N-no way! You have a boyfriend Naruko?!" "No, I don't have one!" I shouted at him.

"Then, where could you get that bite mark?" He asks. "Indra and Madara....." I said. "Hold on, what? Did you have these two....?" He asks. "First was Madara, then Indra. My back still hurts...." I said. "Poor thing, hope you are not pregnant...." He said. "Huh?" "Please don't say you don't know these things?" He asks with worry.

"I know these things, but, they didn't use condoms...." I said. "These two. *Sigh* Maybe we'll check at the hospital?" Sasuke asks. "Yea. I'm worried about that...." I said.

Hospital

"Pregnant." I was stunned after hearing from Sakura. "And, it's twins." She said. "Is there, any way to get DNA tests from unborn twins?" I ask. "Yea, it is. Why?" She asks. I was just silent. Sasuke went up to his girlfriend and whisper to her. She gasped and looked at me with shock. "I-I can try. The result will appear after a few days." She said.

Senju palace

"Pregnant?!" My mom, dad, and auntie shouted. "Yea," I said, avoiding looking at them. "Who is the father?" My mother asks. I just looked on the ground. "You don't know?" Dad asks. I just sighed. "Yea, I don't know," I said. "I can say you don't want to do the abortion." My aunt said. I just nodded. "Well, we can help you from time to time. And, I'm not mad at you Naruko." Dad said as he sat beside me. 'I wouldn't mind becoming a grandpa now." He said.

I just smiled. Soon the door was suddenly opened. And there was Russian Mafia! "What do you want here?! And how you came here?!" My aunt asks. "No time to talk with you! We need-" All Mafia was soon shooted by Tobirama. "Ah damn. They just came without invitation." He said as he changed bullets.

'Why these Mafioso came here?' I thought as I looked at the dead Mafia. "D-damn...." One of the Mafioso said. "Why you come here?!" Tobirama asks. "A-attack. Mafia attack...." He used all his energy. From Tobirama's face, I could read he was shocked.

Tobirama room

"The Mafia attack. There were 3 of them. But, this is the fourth." He said. "Mafia attack? And this is the fourth time?" I ask. "Yea like a shinobi world war." He said. 'That reminds me of I died in the fourth war....' I thought as I got flashbacks of my past life I made suicide, for saving the world. "But, I think it all goes with infinite Tsukuyomi to do. These two trying to get from you the information." He said.

"Not only me, but others too," I said. "You are the good target, so I guess they are after you." He said. "Can you, can you give me more bullets for the gun," I said.

"Huh?" "As this Mafia attack will be like a shinobi world war, I will attend it. I still kill every Russian Mafioso." I said. "I see, then, I will soon go and get them." He said as he walked up.

I soon got a notification from my phone. I checked and it was from Sakura. There was shown the DNA results. 'As I thought. Twins have DNA from their fathers. Twins, with their father's gene.' I thought as I held my hand on my stomach.