Like 1007 years ago.....

Tobirama pov

'Well damn,' I thought as I walked in the hallway of the building. I killed nearly 204 Mafia. I need to find the last Mafioso in this building. All people were evacuated. I soon felt someone shot right on my leg!

"Well well, isn't this Hashirama's Senju partner?" Catherine said as she walked around me. "Oh really? Isn't this Yua Uchiha, who is Catherine Romanov." I said as I sat up. "Oh, so Naruko told you?" She said. "Yea and she is ready to kill you," I said. "Kill me? Don't make me laugh. A pregnant woman like her, can kill me?" I was confused about what she was saying.

"What do you mean?" I ask. "Hm, what?" "About 'pregnant woman'," I mention. "Oh, I'm a hacker. That means I can get into people's information. And same, I saw she got the message of DNA results of unborn twins." I was shocked. 'No way, I-I-I letting my sister-in-law niece, who is pregnant, on unsafe area.....' I thought.

I soon heard a gunshot. And Catherine just fell. "Gut gut gut, die königliche Familie von Romanov ist tot. *Well well well, the royal family of Romanov is dead.*" Heard a very familiar voice that I didn't hear for a long time. I soon saw a figurine coming from the dark. "Und was kann ich für Sie tun, mister- Ah! *And, what can I do for you mister- Ah!* " Woman gasped. I gasped as well. To see my mother.

"Mama....." I said, calling mom on Deutch. But she threw her bag and ran away. "Mama warte! *Mom wait!* " I shouted. But she just ignored it and continue running.

I soon looked at the bag she threw at me.

Naruko pov

One by one, I shot every Mafioso. Hope not shot right on my stomach. I soon shot someone's leg. And, it was Madara. Who lost the box. "What are you waiting for? Kill me, if you already have shot me...." He said. I soon walked close to him but shot him on his shoulder. Making him lose his gun from his hands.

"Not every time the problem can solve with war not infinite Tsukuyomi," I said.

I soon showed him my hand. "Let us make it peacefully way," I said. He was just silent. But soon laid his hand on mine. "Like 1007 years ago, you said this thing." He said. I just smiled. "Back then, I was Naruko Uzumaki. But now, I'm Naruko Namikaze. And no one will change it." I said with a smile.

Madara just chuckled. "That too. That no one will change you." He said. I soon let him fall. For being annoyed. "Naruko!" Heard Tobirama calling me. "Oh, hi Tobi-" As I was about to say something, he slapped me!

"What on earth?! I have responsibility for you! But, now I know you went into here, while pregnant!" I was shocked. Because my family didn't say anything about that, nor did he come to our conversation. "Pregnant?" Heard Madara ask.

But I just blacked out. And hearing someone calling me.