Gaara!

Naruko pov

'What more I need?' I thought. "What do you searching?" A brown-haired girl with purple things on her face asks. "Ah, well, the documents about the meeting," I said. "Ah, I see. I think they are her. Yes. Here." She said as she gave me the documents. "Thanks. You're Uchiha?" I ask. "Yea, my maiden name was 'Nohara'. But I'm married to Uchiha in his company. I just want to work, not at the house." She said. "I see...." I said.

Madara office

"Here!" I said as I slammed with documents. "Thanks. I see your nerves are on the limit." He said. "Of course, I'm on overtime!" I shouted. "I can make you be here to midnight." He said. "I swear, I'll punch your face!" I said. "Then do it." He said. "Hah? You maybe have some camera here, will not do it." I said. "Oh, I see. Well, here isn't some camera in this room." "Will. Not. Try." I said. "Ok, you can go home." He said. "Thanks, I will take a day off tomorrow. I have to meet someone." I said as I was taking my coat. "Alright." He said. I just walked out of the office.

Madara pov

'What she has tomorrow?' I thought. "What up brother?" Izuna ask. "Can you watch over Uzumaki tomorrow?" I said. "Huh? Why is that?" He asks. "Just do it," I said. "Alright...." He said.

Train station

Naruko pov

'Where is he?' I thought as I watched over the side to side. I soon felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned my head, and there he was. "I thought you'll not come!" I said. "And I thought you'll not meet me," Gaara said. "Yea yea, how are you?" I ask. "I'm okay. Your parents are giving you 'hi'." He said. "Thanks," I said.

"I heard what happen to your cousin, I'm sorry." He said. "It's okay, he is getting better." 'By Madara....' I thought.