Work

Naruko pov

'Finally, the day has come and has my outfit office...' I cried as I held a lot of paper. "Let me take half of it." Heard a familiar voice. I looked up and saw Sasuke! "What are you doing here?!' I ask not to scream. "Same goes to you," Sasuke said as he took half of the paper. "Contract," I said. "I see, well, because of my brother's connection I got this job. And father." Sasuke said. "I see. The papers need to the manager, name Fugaku Uchiha." I said. "Ah, that's my father. And follow me." Sasuke said.

"Say, what kind of position you have in this job?" Sasuke asks. "Secretary of Madara Uchiha," I said. "I see. It stood on contract?" Sasuke asks. "Yea...." I said. As we came to a door where stood Fugaku Uchiha, Sasuke knocked on the door. "Come in." A tired voice said on another side. We came in and there was a brunette man with bags under his mouth.

"Here are the documents that Madara send," I said as I laid the papers on the table, same did Sasuke. "I see. Thanks. You are Uchiha right?" Man asks. "Father, she is the tutor I talked about," Sasuke said. "Hm? Namikaze? Why would someone who is not Uchiha be in this company? Ok if it's a meeting. But working here." 'Look's like I'm not welcome here....' I thought.

"Go Naruko. I will talk with him." Sasuke said. I just nodded before walking out of the office.

"Naruko," Sasuke called me. "Would you like to come out with me? I want to talk with you." He said. "Sure. It's my lunchtime." I said.

Nearby cafe

"So, you have this job because of your cousin?" Sasuke asks. "Yea, and it's part of threatening. I talked with my relative, and he understood the situation." I said as I stirred my spoon on the drink. "I see. But you didn't want this job?" Sasukeasksk. " *Sigh* Yea...." I said. "Well, here mostly Uchiha's working here. But, I'm Namikaze. And I feel like I'm not welcome." I said. "I see. Get used. Sometimes's, times change." Sasuke said as I made a sip of my drink.

"Oh, hi guys." Heard Neji's voice behind. "Oh, hi Neji," I said as I turned my head to see him. "What companies are you working at?" Neji ask as he came close to us. "We both work in the same company," Sasuke said. "I see. But Naruko, you not Uchiha." Neji said. "Contract..." I said. "I see..." Neji said.

Madara office

Madara pov

"Why do you take Naruko as your secretary?" Izuna ask. "Just to get more memories from past life," I said. "And tease her nerves." I said. "Gosh. I feel ba for her nerves now." Izuna said.