Visit by CEO

Naruko pov

I was just reading the book before I heard someone knocking. I turned my head to see Madara. I soon turned back to the book. "Is that how you greet your boss?" Madara asks. "I don't have anything to talk with you," I said. "Is that so? We got some interesting news from Sasuke Uchiha." I looked at him with shock. "About your high IQ." I was relaxed, but I didn't show that. "What about that?" I ask. "Well, you know what will be if you decline the offer of Indra," Madara said. "Well, see you on Monday," Madara said as he left.

'Why would you say this?' I thought.

Sasuke pov

I was looking at the information about the poison that Indra used on me. Any hope to find the medicine. But nothing I can find. I soon cough with blood! "Oh my cousin, searching after the medicine?" Indra ask. I just turned my head to see Indra, who held the controller. "Just leave her alone....." I said. "We cannot do that. She is an important key. Well, see you." He said as he left my office. I was just cleaning the table of my blood.

'I need the medicine now!' I thought as I was cleaning.

Itachi pov

"Where are we going?" My brother asks annoyedly. "Somewhere. Here we are." I said as I knocked on the door. Soon opened Konan. "Itachi! Long time no see. And I believe you are Itachi's little brother, Sasuke, right?" Konan asks. "Correct. How is Nagato?" I ask. "Come inside." She said. And we did. "Nagato, Nagato as Naruko Namikaze cousin?" Sasuke ask as we took off the shoes. "That's right. He came." Konan said.

We walked up to the living room, to see the same red-haired. "After 6 years you didn't change," I said. "Very funny," Nagato said.

"Hm?" I said. "Duck," I said. "What?" "I said: Duck," I said again.

"Why would I?"

I just sighed and heard someone shooting. A dead body of Russian Mafioso fell from the dark. "I believe they are annoying, right?" Obito ask. "They did," Hidan said. "Hold on! What is going on?!" Sasuke asks. I just sat on the couch. "Well, kiddo. I was here right before that Russian came. And that time when Indra appeared, he said they have a camera on them." Obito said.