Being in Mafia boss place

Naruko pov

"Never heard of that," I said. "I see, they appeared at the beginning of the 90's years. Right before USSR fell." Butsuma said. "Well, I never heard of that. And beside's. I-I was born in Kyoto. So, if I was born in Russia, maybe I said I knew about it. But no." I said. "I see, hm? What's this?" Butsuma ask as he took a handkerchief and held it on my ear.

"W-what?" I ask as he took the handkerchief away from my ear. "Is this blood?" He ask as he showed the white fabric, covered with one splash of blood. I touched my ear and saw blood on my hand. "W-we didn't begin to train, and, the bullets are fake, they are too soft...." I said as I checked the bullets.

The next day

Hospital

"I'm still shocked that you made me free Sakura...." I said. Yup, the doctor who is checking me is no more than Sakura. M ex-classmate. "You are my classmate, and, I'm your psychologist back in school." She said. "Y-yea, how are you with your fiance?" I ask. "Doing good. Sorry back then when we first time meet. And thanks for helping Sasuke." She said. "No problem, not like I wanted to do that..." I said.

"And about the problem with ear, did by any chance drink something?" She asks. "What?" I ask. "I ask you, did you drink something by any suspicious chance?" She asks. "The entire two weeks I only drank water or tea," I said. "Do you have some allergy by any chance?" She asks.

"Well, I have a drug allergy. But, the effects will begin right away." I said. "Is that so. Well, as I know about the effects, there should not be blood on the ear. And as I took the blood. Here is it." She said as she showed the papers of my blood test. "It's crazy..." I said. "Yea and something is controlling that the place of the ear must have exploded. Seem's like it was an easy explosion." She said.

"Is there any way to get it?" I ask. "Well, if you drink blood from the person or something like that. Or physically touch." She said. I was thinking, then my mind was set. 'Indra!' I thought. "Well?" She said. "I think, blood," I said. "YOu drank the blood?!" She asks. "You see! Uhm, someone wanted to hold my mouth because it could get attention if I screamed. And that person, for his hand was bleeding...." I said. "I see." She said.

Indra place

Indra pov

I was just relaxing, laying on the couch in my office. "Indra!" I fell when someone called me. I looked up to see Naruko. "Oh, so my love came?" I ask. "You did this?!" She asks. "Did what?" I ask. She soon took off the bandage of her ear, and blood was dropping. "Oh, that. *Laugh* Yes." I said as I stood up and walked up to my desk. "I want you to stop it!" She said. "You see, I can't," I said as I showed the controller. "If you tell me information, I maybe will stop. But if not, then, not." I said as I laid the controller back. "Why?!" She asks. "Just, work. Well, the third time you will stay here until you become my girl." I said as I sat.

"I just hate you...." She said. "Ouch, that's hurts," I said. "The thing I hate you is-is...." She stutter. "What?" I ask. "I HATE YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!" I just looked shocked. "Not only you but Madara... That's why I hate you both because I love you both...." She said. "Dmitry, take miss Naruko to the guest room," I said. Dmitry soon came and took Naruko to the guest room.

I just leaned against the chair. 'Now I see....' I thought.