New captain?!

On the stage were every captain and Nacht. Julius went on the stage.

Julius: Good Evening everyone! I hope you all are enjoying the festival! This is also the first festival with our new allied: The Heart Kingdom. Today I want to speak about the last war and about the Magic Knights which fought on the front line! So please applaud for the captains.

Audience: *claps*

Julius: You all see a new face between the captains. This is Nacht. He is the Vice-Captain of the Black Bulls. Some of you maybe already know, but Yami, the captain of the Black Bulls died on the front line. Let's make one minute of silence.

Audience: *prays*

Julius: *after a minute* Nacht, please say something as the new captain of the Black Bulls!

Nacht: Good evening, everyone. As Juliuas-sama already said, my name is Nacht. But I will get straight to the point. I am not the captain of the Black Bulls! I am still the vice-captain! The new captain of the Black Bulls will be Asta!

Audience: *Started whispering* The peasant?!... I heard he doesn't have magic. ...How does he become captain?!

To the Black Bulls:

Vanessa: Did you guys knew about that?

Magna: Nope. The last thing I heard from Asta was in the war.

Back to the stage:

Nacht: A lot of you guys have never seen him, but he was the one who defended the capital from the big devil. He is already one of the strongest if not the strongest Magic Knight we have. In the war, he defeated all 3 of the Dark Triad!

Audience: *wide eyes*

Noelle: How did he do that?! Before we went to the Spade Kingdom, it needed him and Captain Yami to defeat one. And in the Spade Kingdom, he defeated all 3 on his own?!

Luck: This means he got very strong! I want to fight him!

Nacht: But after the death of Yami, Asta went out on his own. The last thing he said to me was: /I need to see someone. It will take some time until I will come back. Take care of the Black Bulls until I come back. /

Noelle: 'Why did he leave without saying something to me? *blushes a bit* In the war I accepted my feeling for him and the first thing he does is leaving?!'

Yuno: 'I don't know where you went, Asta. But please come back safe.'

Julius: Thanks for your words, Nacht. Some of you maybe are worried about Asta, but I can assure you that he will be okay. So let us continue the festival!

After the festival in the Black Bulls hideout. Yuno, Klaus and Mimosa are there too:

Noelle: Nacht, do you know where Asta went?

Nacht: No. The only thing I know is, that he is isn't in the Clover Kingdom right now.

Mimosa: I hope he doesn't take long to come back.

Klaus: I am sure he doesn't take long. I think he will also be stronger when he comes back.

Yuno: Well, I also have to become stronger. He already surpassed me and now I have to surpass him.

Vanessa: Well, it will be a little bit boring without the shrimp around-

Acier: *burst the door down and runs in* Hello everyone!

Noelle: *wide eyes* M-mother?! *runs to her and hugs her*

Acier: *hugs back* Long time no seen Noelle.

Noelle: Since when are you awake?

Acier: Only for a hour. I heard about the war and came as fast as I could here.

Mimosa: Good evening, Aunt.

Acier: Good evening, Mimosa. So, you are in Golden Dawn as I see?

Mimosa: Yes. And it was a good decision.

Acier: *looks at Yuno* Yuno?

Yuno: *a little bit confused* How do you know my name?

Acier: When you was still a baby, I went a few times to your church.

Yuno: Why would a royalty person like you go there?

Acier: Because of Asta.

Everyone: *confused as fuck*

Noelle: H-how do you know Asta?

Acier: I am his godmother.

Everyone: WHAT?!

Acier: His mother was a good friend of mine. When Asta was born, his mother gave him to me, because she couldn't control her power and drained his magic. That's also the reason why he doesn't have magic.

Noelle: Why hasn't you spoke about him earlier?

Acier: When your father found out that I often went there, he said it would be better if I would stay in the capital. Where is Asta? I heard he was a Black Bull.

Mimosa: A-about that...

Magna: He left the kingdom for some time.

Acier: *wide eyes* Why?

Nacht: After Captain Yami died, he told me he has to see someone and it will take him some time to come back.

Acier: Yami died in the war?! Who is your captain now?

Nacht: Asta is the new captain. But until he comes back I take the position.

Acier: That kid is full of surprises. With 17 he is a captain and one of the strongest Magic Knights. Well, I will take my leave again. Bye everyone. *leaves the hideout*

Klaus: We also should take our leave. See you soon. *Golden Dawn leaves*

Nacht: You all should go to sleep now. Until Asta is back, we will make many missions, so that we are the best squad.

Everyone: Hai!

First Chapter done!