Chapter 4

Yongsun

It's been a month since Eric and I exchanged I do's on that special day and place, and so far, everything was flowing smoothly. He's extra sweet and extra cuddly the whole month, always makes sure to cook my favorite foods, and always wants my time. It's not that I'm complaining though. I love it when he gives all his attention to me, I love how he takes care of me and gives everything I desire- if we're talking about materialistic things, just to be clear.

Speaking of time, today he'll be back to running his company while I, probably on my bed procrastinating. Eric runs a little business and working as the respected CEO. Considering a lot of work is on the line because of his 1 month leave, it's sure there are a lot of things to do which of course, is a lack of time for both of us.

Once again, I'm not complaining. I know he needs to work for both of us and I should probably do the same too. I am a professional paid author, a lazy one to be precise. I was working on my latest novel that might be published next year. So I still have few months before the most awaited deadline.

I love cramming, so don't give me that look.
---

"Babe, I have to go to work. Suho was been calling me since yesterday. I think that might be very important. He never pesters me during my leave." Eric said, stepping out from the bathroom while his hands were busy fixing his tie. He rummages through his briefcase and when he was sure all his things are complete, he zips it close, putting it on the top of the bed.

Yongsun, who is a wife material, stood up from the bed and approached eric's troubled state. She taps his hands away from his tie and does it herself, which eric smile as he stares down at his wife's beautiful visual.

"You never learn. I already teach you how to tie a tie yet you keep messing up." She said, busy twisting the tie to make it more presentable. All the time she was doing the work, eric's eyes were fixed on her.

"I like to mess it up so you can tie it for me."

"Figure it out." Yongsun sigh, yet a smile form on her lips.

He's telling the truth though. He likes it when yongsun takes care of him, especially on times like he's been busy all out and his wife voluntarily helps him.

With a tender look on his eyes, eric tucked yongsun's hair in the back of her ear and moderately caressing the girl's face smoothly. Yongsun looks back at her husband and rolled her eyes when eric playfully flicked his tongue and wink at her. She looks down at her body and realized she's completely naked.

"I love you." He whispered, pressing his lips on yongsun's forehead. The latter sigh in comfort as she feels her body melting from the kiss, feeling extremely special.

"I love you too."

Yongsun tiptoed and took a quick smack on eric's lips before she gets a robe and covers her body. Eric was like a statue, frozen at his spot while scanning yongsun from top to bottom. His wife posses an immaculate body and he can't help but think how lucky he is to be blessed by that form. Yongsun was sculptured by God itself.

"Lat's take a lunch first?"

Eric was snapped back to reality when he heard yongsun ask. The latter was raising her eyebrows at him, curious what thoughts were running around his head, yet eric just grin at his wife.

"I'd love to but suho set a meeting on a restaurant. We would probably take our lunch there. I'm really sorry babe, I'll make it out to you next time."