Chapter 14

I'm screwed.

Like, really screwed.

After what moonbyul did that left me astonished, she goes out of the car and open the door on my side. I was confused about why she's opening the door, turns out, when I roamed my eyes outside trying to see where are we, I saw a familiar environment and realized were in my house. So basically, she drives me home.

I quickly step out of the car and she closed the door, placed a lingering kiss on my forehead, and said "I'll see you around".

I was left standing on the driveway for a solid minute before discerning she had already driven away. And the first thing I thought after collecting myself is, 'What the fuck just happened?'

---

"Hi, bitch. I'm so glad you actually remember contacting us. I honestly thought you're forgetting you have friends."

Wheein opened the door and a certain yongsun emerged from the scene. The girl looks like she came from a horror place, her hair tousled, eyebags are apparent, and seems her soul left the earth.

Wheein examines her friend and she can't help but wonder what happened. This is not the typical yongsun they know. This just means there's something going on inside her mind.. might be her fight with eric or other issues.

Yongsun hastily made her way to the living room and instantly throw herself at the couch after placing the food she bought on the mini table. Hyejin and Wheein look at each other, silently communicating what's wrong before taking their seats on each side of yongsun.

"I didn't forget you, dumbass. It's just.. I was busy and had lots of things in my mind."

"Like?" Wheein can't contain her concern and ask. Hyejin was silently watching them converse but her eyes sparks the same curiousness just like wheein.

"Eric and.. other things."

"Eric? Why? Did something happen?"

Hyejin watch as yongsun closes her eyes momentarily. Despite her silence every time they have a topic like this, still, hyejin is the one who likes to analyze things. She would just quietly stare at you and never speak, but inside her, she knows something is wrong, or already know what's the problem. So right now, before yongsun can answer, hyejin already warns her from the start.

"Don't lie. I know if you're lying so you better spill the truth or I'll kick you out."

Hyejin said with all seriousness, making yongsun open her eyes and stare at no one particularly. She fixed her seat and finds a comfortable position as she began to share what's bothering her for days.

Yes, it's been three days after the moonbyul incident.

"It's not necessarily a problem between us. I mean.. ugh!" She grabs her hair out of frustration and the other two just silently watch their friend turn insane. She would likely turn Hulk first before spilling the tea.

"There's this someone-- one of eric's investors. That someone is flirting on me."

Both of her friends nod in response as an amusing smirk forms on their lips. This is quite interesting.

"Eric's company is.. well, in the rock bottom.. and this certain investor is his only chance to salvage his business from bankruptcy. But.." Yongsun paused and swallowed the lump on her throat before continuing.

"That someone canceled the investment with a proper reason and eric pleaded if he could change their mind. That someone challenged eric to offer something they can't refuse and gives him 3 days. I don't know but.." Yongsun was playing with her fingers as she tried to finish her explanation.