Chapter 15

Moonbyul

I step foot into the same restaurant eric and I met the other day. However, this time, seulgi isn't with me and yongsun isn't with him. He called me yesterday saying he wanted an appointment to discuss the investment. I'm actually curious about what he's going to offer, well infact, it was clear what I wanted. That's why even if I was busy with some other stuff, I initially made time to meet him.

I found eric in the hidden corner of the restaurant, drinking a cup of coffee while waiting for me. I elegantly walk towards his side without much noise that when he realized my presence is approaching, he immediately stood up and greet me, which I did the same as we both take our seats.

"Ms.Moon, thank you for meeting me today."

I rolled my eyes inwardly. If it's not because of your wife I wouldn't entertain someone like you.

When yongsun said she's married and leave me hanging on the top floor of Lotte World, I was devastated. I thought the woman who I want will be mine. I thought everything is doing fine despite her pure hatred towards my antics. I didn't know her reason is much worst than I expected.

After she left, I immediately get my things and got home myself, open a bottle of whiskey, and called my trusted men to investigate yongsun's current life. They told me where she lives, who she's with, and of course, who's her husband. That's how I identify eric and his little business that's on the verge of shutting down.

If you'd ask if I planned this all, the cancelation of everything.. kind of?

"Just make sure you're worth my time," I told him without even glancing at his face.

I know it's not his fault to be yongsun's husband but I can't take it. Every time I see his face, it reminds me of how unfortunate I am.. that I wasn't the first one to make yongsun my wife. Seems childish but hey, I hate the idea of it. I want her all by myself.

When I crossed my arms and legs, he knows it's time for him to start talking, which he understand and cleared his throat before taking a deep breath.

"You want my wife, don't you?"

So he knew.

He quickly got my attention just by mentioning his wife. A wicked smirk form on my lips, I didn't even try to hide it as I raised my eyebrow at him.

"You're not dumb after all. I honestly thought you're dense to not realize what I meant last time."

I still remember how yongsun's face scrunched when eric failed to protect her by confronting me and my bluntness. I thought he doesn't know.. how surprising he actually did. Now I'm positive he doesn't deserve yongsun. If I'm in his situation.. if I know someone is making my wife uncomfortable, I won't hesitate to kill.

"Why.. I mean, what do you want from her?"

I want her to be my wife.

But of course, I prefer to take things slow. Let's settle for friendship to make it less obvious. I wanna see how he'll handle things like this.

"Nothing. I just found her interesting. Maybe your wife and I could hang out sometimes? And if possible, ask her to be my friend."

"Is that really your true intentions?"

"Why? Do you expect me to say something lewd?"

I might have hit the spot that he stooped and clenched his fist. I can't blame him to be so paranoid though. Even I, if someone will show interest in my wife then my first assumption will be, first, that person likes my wife, second, that person wants to take her to bed. I know that's what he's trying to ask but don't have the courage to speak straight to my face.