Chapter 24

Yongsun feels like she committed the most tremendous horrific murder case of the century. She looks like she's inside an interrogation room, where she's sitting on a single chair with a clear metallic table in front of her, a flickering light on top of her head, and the surrounding completely dark like all kinds of monsters live in there.

But actually, she's just sitting on her friend's couch while her two bestfriends hovers at her fragile frame, crossing their arms and tapping their feet on the hard tiled floor while waiting for her to spill the juicy details.

Yongsun was bored at their house and decided to visit her idiotic friends hoping she could unwind and erase the image of moonbyul infiltrating her brain. But as she steps inside the place, the two instantly drag her to the couch and threaten her to spill everything that happened in Paris or their friendship is over. Yongsun, who's still trying to contemplate what she feels for moonbyul, refuses to say anything when she realized talking about the woman would just make her heart ecstatic.. and she finds it weird.

"So?"

Wheein impatiently questions, raising her eyebrow at yongsun's unbothered face. Yongsun's tough exterior remained calm despite the tension lingering in the air, choking her thoroughly. However, hyejin already knows what's her deal. She already discerns that yongsun is doing her best to hide what she truly feels.. she's screaming inside, finding the right words to dodge this topic.

Sadly, her friends aren't that merciful to let her go.

"What so?" She answers, acting to be oblivious and eyes wandering everywhere but them.

"Don't what so me, yongsun. You know what we're pertaining and you'd better tell us everything before I forget were friends and toss you outside the window just like what I did on hyejin yesterday."

"Yea-- hey!" Hyejin agreed but scowl when she realized what wheein said.

"You toss hyejin what?"

"Forget what she said and talk."

Hyejin instantly changed the topic, attempting to salvage her already torn dignity. Who would've thought for an adorable midget puppy like wheein, she's able to throw hyejin on the window without exerting too much effort.

"How could I forget that wheein toss you outside the window?"

"We just have a little argument, that's it. Now don't change the topic and tell us everything that happened in Paris."

It's yongsun's turn to dodge the topic, rolling her eyes at them with her legs cross, realizing she can't change her friend's minds about sharing the happenings in Paris. She doesn't plan to hide it from them forever though, she just doesn't want to talk about it right now. She can't believe and she refuse to believe how easy it is for moonbyul to make her succumb beneath her.

Speaking of moonbyul, yongsun didn't reply to the woman's recent message.

"Sooo, you're together now?"

Hyejin ask out of nowhere, resulting for yongsun's brain to malfunction as she felt her cheeks reddened recalling her moments with the woman in Paris. She was praying to saints above that the two didn't notice her reaction, but she was wrong when wheein squealed and cupped her face in an instant.

"Oh my god, hyejin! Look, she's blushing! Does that means.."

"Don't you dare cover your face, yongsun!"

Hyejin instantly grabbed both yongsun's wrists when the woman attempted to hide her face. She wiggles her body out of her friend's grip, but it's no use.. hyejin alone can kill a bull, and wheein might be small but her strength is two times her body. She's useless if two of them unite.