Chapter 7

It's been days since yongsun's unpleasant slash interesting encounter with that woman and she didn't know where that shithole is right now. She's not curious for the reason that she wants to have a glimpse of that beauty again, rather she's doing her very best to avoid the latter at all cost. Their last meeting isn't pleasing and she had assaulted the poor woman. So as much as possible, she's doing her very best to hide like a criminal.

She's not blaming herself for that though, it's the woman's fault anyway. She's been clingy and flirty as if they know each other very well. So yongsun have to step up the game and win. It's making yongsun uncomfortable for sure, but she'd lie if she'd deny there is something with that woman that she likes to perceive.

Stepping inside the city's public library, yongsun roamed her eyes to the familiar place she'd always visit when trying to work with her novel. She decided to explore the city while writing her book, seeking inspiration at every corner of the streets. At first, she planned to hit her favorite cafe and tried to order coffee, but she was discouraged when someone already occupied her favorite spot and the person isn't gonna go soon. She tried to scan the area and look for another spot to stay yet every available table seems busy and if not, the surrounding is noisy. If she wants her brain to operate, she needs a quiet place to lounge.

The library is her second choice.

Yongsun quietly placed her takeout beverage on the table far away from reality. It's not that there are a lot of people inside though, but she wants to hide or atleast be away from the sight of people.

She rummages through her bag and organizes her pen including notebook, about to start. When she feels her ancestors whispering to start working already, her hands automatically do the magic as an invisible barrier starts appearing, dragging yongsun to her own little world called imagination.

---

Moonbyul

I hate Mondays.

Mondays suck.

Mondays is noxious to society.

Mondays should be annihilated in this world.. like forever.

I should be lying on my bed right now, dreaming fucking someone as they scream my name and beg for them to come. But here I am, in my bland office, wide awake while reading some shitty project proposals I can barely comprehend.

To those who know me, they knew I like reading books and interesting articles, but not like this. The one I'm reading right now came from satan's lair. This should be burnt to ashes and forget its existence.

"Let me guess, you're on your period."

Lisa went inside my office and caught me having a hard time with life, and as silly as she gets, she always has comments about my daily life.

Lisa Manoban, the second-highest C-suite executive rank after me. She is the chief operating officer that I personally hired considering she's my bestfriend and a trusted associate. Besides, lisa is perfect for this position. Not that she's just my friend, but she also possessed incredible knowledge.

"Fuck you, Manoban. I have a dick. Where do you want the blood to come out? My ass?" I scoff, yet a chuckled escaped my throat. She's alway trying to get on my nerves with her silly remarks.

"See, you're moody. One second you're glaring at the papers and now your laughing. For goodness sake byul, it's early in the morning but you already look drained."

Lisa gradually took her seat on the couch and sprawled like she owns the place. This is what she always does in her free time, to bother me to satisfy her comfort, or to flirt with my secretary, Jennie. Which lisa believes she's doing good at hiding it but the truth is I already know what's she's doing behind my back.