Chapter 11

Yongsun

If someone would see me right now, they would probably think I'm out of my mind when all I do is keep rolling around the bed and throwing pillows on the floor but instantly getting it afraid that eric would ask why those innocent pillows are there. He's in the bathroom taking shower, getting ready for work while I, stuck on the bed like stupid and isn't planning to be productive for the day.

It's been a week since that incident with moonbyul.. a whole week of constantly spacing out of nowhere, a whole week of trying to disregard the thought of seeing her again, a whole week full of regrets, and also, a whole week of always blaming myself for that mistake. How ironic, I always felt wrong every time the clips of us lip-locking plays on my mind, but at the same time, my body differs with my thoughts and reacts differently.

Eric was already in the house when I got home that night. That's why he called, sickly worried where I was that late. The moment he saw me entering our house, he asked me where did I go and eventually, yes, I lied. I told him I was with my friends watching movies and didn't know it's already late. What eats me alive is the fact that he trusts me without doubt. The innocent man understood so fast and dismissed the topic in just a blink of an eye.

That night, I gave my all to him. He finished what moonbyul started, he made love to me as if it's our first time.. as if he treasured me the most. But despite my husband's effort, the one I felt when I'm in the arms of that conceited woman was beyond satisfaction.

I am not saying eric isn't good at pleasuring me, he is. But there is a huge difference with how moonbyul pleased me. Even if she never really touched my body, the hunger I felt is extremely incomparable.

I'll definitely burn in hell with this.

I didn't tell anybody, even Hyejin and Wheein don't know what happened. As if I'm planning on telling them though, I won't, I can't, and I don't wanna. I know them for too long. I know they won't judge me for that mistake. Hell, I even think they will probably celebrate for what happened cause they hate my husband. That's how supportive they are of me that even it's solely my mistake they would blame all to eric. Yes, those two are daughters of satan and they belong to hell, but I still love them despite their bad dealings.

The guilt is still there, eating me alive and making my life a living hell. I know what I needed to do, I know I need to tell eric and apologize for what happened. But every time I tried to, I tremble in fear resulting for my mind to go blank and withdrawing.

I kept on thinking about the possible consequences, like, what if he hates me after, what if he wouldn't trust me again, what if he won't forgive me, or worst, what if he wants to end our relationship? The chances of those outcomes happening is big and I'm not ready for it if that's the case. He's the man I love and what happened between moonbyul and I is not intentional. Besides, I think I can't bear the pain once I lose him.

So as a conclusion, even if I know it may result in a much worst scenario.. I decided to hide the truth.

---

I made my way towards the elevator with my 3-inch high heels ticking loudly on the tiled floor, earning a few eyes that examines my body up and down. A smile tugged on my lips at the few who greets me, as some of them ignore me since they don't know who I am.

I'm currently at my husband's company. I've decided that I should pay him a surprise visit and if possible, take him into a fine restaurant for lunch. And for much obvious reason, I think you guys know I owe him something without his awareness.

"Mrs.Nam.."

Eric's secretary- which I forgot the name- gracefully bow her head to greet me the moment she saw me walking towards her direction. I did the same and sweetly smile at her, asking where's eric in the process.