Chapter 10

Yongsun

Things shouldn't be like this.

What happened that day shouldn't be stuck in my mind.

I should've stopped her when I got the chance.

I should forget everything..

The fun. The excitement. The feeling. The thrill. The experience. HER.

I'm trying my best. I'm trying every inch of me not to imagine what it feels like to be so carefree.. to be free with her. Now I'm stuck in this pit of doom and all I can think is that hamster's lips kissing me softly.

---

After we visit the animals-- which she said she practically owns them since they're stray and she's the one feeding them-- she drags me into a place I have never been before, it was called Fun and Slide.

It's a figure skating place located in the middle of Seoul. I've been driving in this street for some point but I have never actually know what this place has.

A bunch of people are skating in the middle of the rink and some are trying to balance themselves in the corner with the help of the staffs. The ice rink is so wide, cold, and partly intimidating that when I realized we're going to try skating, I almost back out. Moonbyul had sensed my fear that she instantly grab my wrist and reassured me everything will be alright.

Well, she is right. I enjoy shouting like it's the end of my life, cursing her for letting go of my hand, and praying to keep my balance as she laughs at me with all her might. Nevertheless, it's actually a fun experience.

After an hour of humiliation, she decided we should head out and proceed to our next location. I just let her drag me wherever place she likes to visit. I don't have the energy to oppose since I have used my strength earlier. She really meant it when she said we'll make this day worth it and memorable.

Next, she brought me inside an underwater tunnel where we had a fine view of different types of fish, turtles, dolphins, and sharks. I've been to an underwater aquarium before and one of my plans was to go back to that place again. Now moonbyul did the job and granted me my wish without even knowing.

We had toured the place for another few hours before she told me we'd go eat dinner. I look at her strangely, perplexed about why she mentioned such thing as dinner. I glanced at my wristwatch and was surprised when it reads 8 pm. I was relishing the view too much that I didn't realize it's already this late. I can't believe I lose track of time when I'm with this woman.

I was thinking we're dining in some random restaurant near our destination, but I was clearly mistaken. What she did amazed me to the core that I look at her, baffled, as if I can't believe what I'm seeing infront of me was real.

On the top of the tallest building in Seoul, the Lotte World Tower, a romantic dinner was set in the middle of the wide room, with petals of roses scattered around the glass floor.

I was beyond flabbergasted.

"I made some calls." She explained as she guided me to the table and dragged the chair, gently pushing me down to take a seat before she walked to the opposite side and took her seat. Throughout the entire process, my mouth hangs open while staring at her like a fool.

"But.. why? I mean.. you don't have to.."

"But I want to and we can't change it now."

I just can't believe she made all this fuss for me. She made an effort to the person who gave her an attitude. To the person she doesn't fully know. To a person like me. Is this what she always does to every woman she meets? The thought of it give a bitter feeling inside my chest. I'm weird.