Chapter 33

As a repayment for what I've done, I'll answer your question. Yes, I like you too.

Moonbyul spent minutes rereading the message sent by yongsun last night, her heart beating haywire with fingers that could hardly seize the phone. Her thoughts were nowhere present, the contents in her stomach were upturning, and she felt like she was about to run into the bathroom to take a dump.

She feels like shit.. but she's certainly liking this shit.

Unknowingly, her body passed out on the bed, feeling exhausted from doing intense stretching just a minute ago.

She didn't have the urge to call someone for help nor tell them what embarrassing situation she was in at that moment. She wants her dignity to be still intact and calling lisa, or worse, jennie, to untie her from her own bed with pants down and dick exposed isn't a great sight to witness. So with her remaining knowledge of gymnastics that she was thankful to have learned in her college years, moonbyul uses her feet to get hold of the keys and puts them in her hands.

She apparently broke free after an agonizing 5 minutes of bending and twisting, and the first thing on her mind once free is to call the perpetrator of her misery and express her displeasure with what she did.

But yeah, that didn't quite happen when she saw a new message coming from the woman.

"She likes me.."

That's the exact words moonbyul blurted out the moment she opened the message. The anger, her distress, all the dismay she felt, everything disappeared after reading that short confession. She doesn't care if yongsun said it through text and not personally, just the thought of yongsun liking her back is enough for the butterflies in her stomach to host a hooray party.

---

Moonbyul

"I was about to say you're acting weird but you always act weird so this is not new."

Lisa marched into my office with her model-like figure and took a comfortable seat on my couch, her feet on the table, as if this office is her sanctuary. I ignored her remark, rolling my eyes and continued to read the documents I've been reading for half an hour already. My head is preoccupied with the thoughts of yongsun and I know I should be worried because I can't seem to concentrate on my job or finish important files, but instead, I was smiling the whole damn time like this is the best day of my life, creeping my employees to an extent, thinking I'm reading something lewd or such.

"Did something happen to make you look like this.." lisa gestured at my entire being, critiquing what I acted, as she shrugged her shoulders and looked me in the eyes, "happy?" She added.

Did I actually look happy?

I imitated her shrug with much more power and dramatically rolled my eyes 360 degrees. I ignored her comment, still grinning, as I tried to understand the document I was reading.. again. Yongsun effects are bad for my health and brain, but she's definitely good for my heart.

"Wh--"

"Yongsun happened, right?"

I lifted my head high as the vast glass door opened, revealing a smiling kitten in her white top tucked into her black fitted pencil skirt, paired with 4-inch stilettos, translucent specs, and hair neatly tied into a bun, as she saunters towards Lisa and kissed her on the lips.

I should be cringing at how intimate they look, kissing and hugging in front of my salad like usual, but my mood today is indestructible. I'm going to ignore them this time and mind my own business.

"Oh, jennie.. thank you so much for your help---"

I stood up from my seat and was about to run to jennie with arms wide open, trying to reward her with a hug for helping me with yongsun but instead, a pair of hands clutched my waist and pulled me back.