Chapter 6

"What took you so long? We thought someone abduct you on your way there." Wheein stated with creased eyebrows as she saw yongsun walking towards their direction.

Hyejin looks at her friend worriedly, lowkey scanning the latter's face and features if she has injuries or does something bothers her. But all she sees is yongsun's flushed face, nothing else. Note, she was blushing so hard that even in the dim lighting, hyejin can see her crimsoned face. So instead of worrying, it was replaced with uncertainty and curiosity. She guesses something interesting happened that made the girl blush this hard or basically, she's just drunk.

"I was looking for the restroom. I had a hard time finding it." Yongsun simply replied and slumped herself back to her seat.

Wheein, who was inebriated and doesn't care about what yongsun's aura is radiating, dismissed the topic and continue drinking the glass of alcohol she's been holding. Hyejin on the other hand is another talk.

She was eyeing yongsun from time to time, reading the girl like she's kind of an open book that is needed to be understood. Who doesn't get curious though, when your friend arrived with an ultra red face, took a seat like something big was playing on her mind, drunk a bottle of beer without stopping like she's on the verge of thirst, and then eyes that gets darker every second.

Oh how hyejin wants to read what's on her friend's mind.

"Yong.."

Both hyejin and yongsun came back to reality when they heard wheein speak. They look at her, asking what was wrong and wheein slightly point as something.. or someone across their table.

"That hot woman is been eyeing you for so long I think you're gonna melt." She whispered to yongsun yet it was loud enough for hyejin to hear.

The two pairs of eyes locate where wheein's finger was pointing and she was right, a certain someone has her eyes locked to where yongsun is seated. Hyejin scans the woman for a bit of a moment that she didn't notice yongsun's anxiety when she saw who the hell wheein is pointing.

It is the same cocky woman she encountered in the restroom.

"S-She's not.. or she's looking for someone else." Yongsun said and guided the liquor to her mouth, drinking the content of the bottle entirely.

Hyejin looks at yongsun before looking back to the exotic beauty of the woman staring at her. She concludes wheein's assumption is accurate. That woman really has her eyes on yongsun and no one else.

"No, I'm sure she's staring at you. I've been looking at her since and her eyes were locked on you."

That made hyejin frowned instantly, but when she saw wheein was about to look at her, she coax her facial expression to be playful.

"You've been watching her? Is our puppy finally has her eyes on someone?"

Hyejin joked like it's the most natural thing she always says. She expects wheein to be disgusted, or to smack the shit out of her for saying such absurd things, but what she sees now is the total opposite. Wheein shyly rolled her eyes yet a visible hint of blush coated her cheeks, plus she smile like what hyejin commented is true.

Heyjin didn't like it.

"N-No! I just find her attractive.. that's all. It's not that I'm her type anyway."

So if you're her type then what? Hyejin asks mentally but that question isn't for herself but for wheein. She's thinking if that woman likes wheein too, then she would likely like her too?