Chapter 21

Eric

I was wrong, I know I was. I shouldn't have let my wife go with her, I should've asked her first if going with Ms.Moon is okay, but I'm an idiot sandwich, I decide without properly considering what might be the future consequences of my actions. I think reckless, now my wife is with someone else, with someone I barely knew.. with someone I don't fully trust.

Ah, I hate overthinking but I can't help it. I had called her yesterday but my calls got rejected. I don't know if she's still in her resentment mode and chose to ignore my calls or she missed it unintentionally. I hope it's the latter though.

She had sent me a message at the time of their departure saying they're already on the plane. That's the only time she have updated me with her whereabouts. I guess she's too busy that she forgot to message me again. She didn't even tell me if they safely landed or what. I wouldn't have known if I didn't ask Ms.Moon herself.

Is she having fun? Like.. without me?

I hope so, but I also hope not.

Should I call her?

Maybe I should.

---

[M]

You know the drill. If this doesn't suit your taste, then get the hell out of here.
--

"Now stick that tongue out so I could ravage it."

Moonbyul commanded, her grope in yongsun's breast tightens as she lightly give it a massage. Despite the roughness of her hold, yongsun isn't opposing or doing anything to stop the woman that is about to devour her. Instead, she open her mouth, pushing her tongue out and grant what moonbyul instructed. When her tongue stick halfway, she bent it down and lick her lower lip seductively.

"It's better if you taste it inside. Come and get it."

Moonbyul didn't waste any more seconds as she leans over and capture the lips she dream she could taste forever. Her heart burst with different emotions when their mouth clash, feeling her head explode, and most especially, felt her friend under her pants twitch in excitement. The heat it exudes is too much. She can also tell it became harder than before, and its size-- if possible, its size doubled than usual.

Yongsun began to expertly unbutton moonbyul's clothes, getting rid of every button one by one as their mouth devoured each other. Moonbyul didn't stop yongsun from stripping her clothes. How can she though, her hands are already having fun roaming around yongsun's body, kneading her breast and squeezing her ass.

With just a blink of an eye, moonbyul's sleeves floated before it slowly descended below, sinking thoroughly deep in the glistening waters leaving her with only a black sports bra that covers her chest.

Yongsun smile between their kiss as her palm made contact with byul's toned stomach. She have envisioned this woman possessed a godly body the first time that almost happened. Now that she could touch it, feel it—or maybe even taste it—her visions didn't fail her. Moonbyul's built is a sight to die for.

Moonbyul's kisses traveled in different spots of yongsun's body, from her neck, jaw, and shoulders. She's trying to find her sweet spots as possible, and when every time yongsun's moans became louder, or her grip on byul's hair tightened, or when her breathing hitched and gritted her teeth as if she's cursing inwardly, moonbyul knows she has successfully found the right spot. She leave long licks, sensational bites, and suck her skin until yongsun grind herself to her. She doesn't care if it bruises, who cares about that in times like this? Besides, it's better that way so eric could know he had done such a wrong decision.