Chapter 31

Moonbyul tried her luck the moment she parted her eyes early in the morning. She was still drowsy, her eyes were still half closed, even her soul felt half asleep, but her brain was telling her something else and that is to grab her phone and dial yongsun's number to explain her situation. She attempted multiple times, even texted in all capital letters and asked yongsun to answer the phone because they would discuss important matters between them. In her nth try and still no avail, moonbyul surrendered.

Yongsun was completely ignoring her.

With a sigh, Moonbyul started her day with a heavy clouds on top of her head. She bathed for more than a hour, kept thinking of something else rather than cleaning herself. She microwaved the food last night and took another full hour just stabbing the food on her plate and not actually eating it, before finally deciding to feed her dogs and drove to her company.

Even inside her office, lisa and jennie keeps feeling the heavy atmosphere radiating from byul that they didn't dare provoke their boss. They just let her do what she wanted, attend something if she needed them, and just approached her when there was something important to discuss about related to business.

All in all, they leave her the fuck alone.

Not until the time had come and they needed to be ready for their supposed to be date this evening. Just as then moonbyul's body jerked up like she's alive again, went home, put on the most decent clothes she could find in her multimillion closet, and drove to fetch Jennie from Lisa's humble home.

Lisa and Jennie were already outside, waiting for moonbyul to arrive. Lisa was pouting, and whining, and seems to disagree with the idea. She's literally about to shed tears like she's sending her daughter to the military for years.

Jennie was hugging her the entire time saying soothing and comforting sweet words like 'everything's going to be alright' and 'this date is gonna be over within a minute I swear'. Lisa was supportive all the time. She wants byul to get the girl she likes, but she can't help but whine about the fact that jennie is on another date with another woman.

In just a few minutes, they can see moonbyul's car heading towards their spot at full speed, and when it's about to park, just as then the car moves slowly.

Moonbyul roll down the windshield and jennie quickly kiss lisa goodbye for the last time. Before she could pull back, lisa's hand traveled on the back of her neck-- attempting to deepen the kiss-- caging jennie's head that she's not able to separate even if she wants to.

And before jennie could stop her lover from deepening the kiss much more, it's too late, she's already in the void of Lisa's power and it's now hard to resist, especially if your girlfriend is as gorgeous as barbie.

Moonbyul eyed them in disbelief, bumping her forehead on the steering wheel as she cringed at how her friends shamelessly doing private stuff in the edge of the road.

After a minute of still no jennie stepping inside, she honked the car multiple times resulting for both of her friends flinching in surprise. She saw Lisa roll her eyes, finally let go of jennie, open the door, and guided her inside the car.

"Byul, take care of my girlfriend, okay?"

"I will. Don't worry."

Moonbyul laughs inwardly.

Jennie doesn't need her protection. She needed jennie's protection. This woman could be the female version of the Hulk, albeit in a more petite form.
---

Moonbyul started to drive to the hotel while jennie was reapplying her lipstick and retouching her smudged makeup from too much public display of affection earlier. They're minding their own businesses for a minute and moonbyul just open her mouth to ask questions.