017

"What are you doing in here?" I yelled in hesitation, I was so scared that my voice was raised without my knowing. I stared at the drunken Baji, who was staring me back like I was a McDonald's burger.

"I thought to say hi to you." He leaned his side on my door and sipped from a bottle in his hand. How was he in the house? Did Mikey invite him over and handed him a bottle of wine with no instructions that said to not roam in our rooms?

"Leave," I commanded, this is how badly scared I was. I would never raise my voice to anyone except for Sanzu as he was an annoying creation and I didn't feel an urge to impress him or to do anything with him.

"I'm not here to leave." Bali stubbornly block my way when I tried to pace out of the room. His drunk existence was giving me the creeps.

"Mikey!" I yelled loudly and took a step away from Baji, who was going to misbehave and blame it on the liquor later.

"He's not gonna come," Baji smirked, his voice gave me chills, my whole body shivered at the thought of worst things. I gulped and tried to calm myself down.

"Why, am I deaf?" Mikey came from behind Baji crossed his arms over his chest. I was relieved, see he came for me. My mind instantly made my lips sigh. 

"I was---lost." Baji lied and acted drunker than he was.

"Dude, I heard you, even told you to stay away from the girls of my house." Mikey shook his head and slightly pulled Baji out of my room, but it wasn't an aggressive or threatening manner but it was more like a friendly way.

I saw them walking downstairs and I followed Mikey in haste. Mr. Grandpa would know Mikey has invited his drunk friends over.

"Manjiro!" I called his name and both of them stopped in their tracks, I hesitatingly look away, which hinted at Baji to us some privacy.

"I'll see you in the room," Baji told Mikey and they both smile before Baji Marched into his room, Mikey stood with me. His eyes were narrowed at me, what was he so pissed about?

"Mr. Grandpa would be upset by---" I hadn't even finished when Mikey showed me his palm, making me silent.

"Don't tell me about my grandpa, I know him better than you do. And for Baji's presence, I don't need anyone's permission, especially yours." He pointed his fingers at my face, literally making faces like he was disgusted. But a few days ago, he was so nice and sweet to me, what changed?

"But---," I halted, words were still in my mouth when Baji's twin stepped out of his room with her arms closed as if she was spying on us. My whole world shook under my feet, what was she doing here? Mikey saw me looking behind him so he swirled his neck and looked at Baji's twin, who was scanning us silently.

"I am coming." He politely said to her and she walked inside again. I was in a state of shock and hurt, how can he do this to Yuzuha, how can he do this to me?

"What is she doing here?" I asked, shocked evidence on my face. Pain is dripping off of my eyes, confusion over my words. Though my body was shivering, I still managed to cross my arms on my chest.

"She is a friend and her parents were out so Baji took her here. He couldn't leave his sister alone at home." He mumbled, not looking in my eyes. I don't think it was a pang of guilt on something, I feel like he was ashamed that I doubt him.

"But you should tell Yuzuha yourself that---," I stated, watching his face continually.

"I don't give a damn what she thinks." He retorted,  glaring me in the eyes like he was going to drink my blood.

"But she is your girlfriend," I muttered to myself, I had an idea that something was going wrong between them, but why was he mad at me?

"Update your information." He shrugged his shoulders and walked back into his room. I was left on my spot all alone and shocked. My jaw was lingering down on the floor, my heart had forgotten to beat.

I spent the night awake, I couldn't dare to sleep when Baji was at home. Sadly, it was a weekend so I knew Shinichiro and Mr. Grandpa we will back on Monday, which leave us behind. Walking downstairs with my cute Dora pj's, I witnessed Baji's twin in the kitchen. Why were they still here?

"Morning." Being rude to Mikey's guest might hurt him, I plastered a smile on my face.

"Morning." She smiled and answered back. I stood by her side, pretending to be cutting onions as she was making an omelet.

"Can I ask you something?" I mumbled, my heart beating loudly in my chest. I assumed that she was making breakfast for Mikey. She was trying to get a place from Mikey's heart, but I don't think Mikey was like that.  She was just trying to take advantage of his situation. I never felt they truly love each other, it seemed more like a relationship to inspire others.

"Sure." She replied and kept her head down.

"I saw you," I stated, biting my lips.

"Of course you have eyes." She rolled her eyes and a mean attire took over her.

"I mean, I saw with Mr. Takeomi Haruchiyo." As soon as I mumbled his name, shock took over her. She stopped doing whatever sins she was doing with the omelet and turned her neck to me, staring at my face with fear.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She whispered in hesitation and neglected eye contact.

"In the classroom next to the new lockers," I stated and the terror on her face was worth watching.

"I don't remember anything." She wagged her head and looked away.

"Did sanzu? I mean, did he do something?" I asked and gulped, I know I shouldn't be concerned for Sanzu, but I didn't want to think of him in a wrong light either if he hasn't done anything wrong.

"No, no, of course not." She shook her face in the confidence of what she was saying, "somebody locked me in the room and he came to help me." She mumbled.

"But he was inside with you," I added. I was not gonna let go until I found out the truth.

"Yeah, because I'm crying and all, so he came inside to comfort me and make sure I was okay." She rolled her eyes, it felt like she was telling the truth, but half of it, the half that scared her wasn't revealed by her but I am sure it wasn't related to Sanzu.

"Are you sure Sanzu didn't hurt you?" I inquired to make sure she was still confident.

"Yeah, I am sure. He doesn't have the balls to touch a girl," she scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Because he doesn't need to touch the girl to prove how big of a man he is," I uttered but make sure she doesn't hear me. I had to tell Yuzuha, I had to tell her that we were wrong about Sanzu.

I ran upstairs and dialed her number, and she picked it immediately.

"Yuzuha, listen," I said out of breath and jumping on my bed.

"Y/n," her voice was shaky and broken, she was sobbing nonstop.

"What's happened?" I was terrified, dropping off what I was going to tell her, I inquired.

"N--," she couldn't speak a word, her voice was extremely raspy, it felt like she has been crying for ages.

"I'm coming over." I couldn't ask her to come over because she will die if she sees Mikey and Baji's twin here together so going to her place sounded a good idea. I got ready and ran downstairs.

Baji, Mikey, And Baji's twin were having breakfast together, one little happy family. They were having fun, laughing and joking.

"Mr. Grandpa would be upset." Mikey sarcastically declared, making the two of them laugh as they knew I had said the same to Emma and Mikey too. Yuzuha was crying her eyes out and he was having fun here, how disgusting. I halted and glared at them for a moment in disbelief.

I tried not to say something rude or hurtful, but Mikey shouldn't be happy when a girl crying because of him. I closed my eyes with pressure and then muttered loudly,

"Fuck you and your father, I hope he used a condom while smashing your mother, he could have prevented making an evil like you." I opened my eyes and saw them watching my face blankly.