066

"What Miss Y/n?" the principal questioned, everyone, watching my face blank. sanzu eyed me to not do this, but I wasn't going to give up.

"I did see them in the hallway, but what she is telling you right now is not what she told me, I spoke to her and she told me that he helped her," I announced and she covered her mouth in shock, my eyes averted to Mikey, who was glaring me angrily. She straight-up lied about so much.

"You do realize that you were the one giving her a voice?" Sheriff mumbled, nodding his head as he tried to understand this matter. I lowered my head and shook it in guilt, I know I  started all this. "You know what will be the consequences of your statement right?"

"I---," I was going to say I lied and I did it in rage blah blah blah when someone spoke, who I never expect would interrupt.

"I told her," Mikey intervened, "Baji's twin told me that she was going to harm Sanzu's reputation and since I hated him, I jumped in. We all influenced Y/n to go after him, it wasn't her fault." Mikey announced loudly with Baji's twin turning to watch his face in utter shock. Everyone was shocked and I was literally going crazy over the fact that Mikey jumped in, taking the blame and saved me.

"Shame on you two," the principal yelled, glaring at Mikey and Baji's twin.

"I am so sorry son, you went through a lot because of some teen drama." The sheriff patted Sanzu's should and Sanzu, who thought he would never regain his esteem back, smiled, letting go of the breath he was holding in. He slightly turned his face to me and watched me with tears in his eyes.

"And Y/n, you are a bright student, don't let anyone fool you." The principal looked at me, I can tell he was disappointed, but Mikey saved me from the hate that I would have gotten if he hadn't jumped in.

"You two, you are going to get punished hard enough to let others understand if they plan on playing like this, they must think twice." The principal mumbled and that was it for that day. Definitely, parents were called, which means more drama, but I was sent back home by Mr. grandpa. Later I came to know that sanzu asked the principal that he want them to set them free of the punishments, clean their names. Sanzu was doing too much to hide something I can tell, but honestly speaking, Mikey really made a soft corner in my heart after what he did for me, which I never thought he was capable of.

Mr. Grandpa grounded Mikey like a kid for a whole day, he was mad at him. The next day I was in the kitchen, working when Shinichiro joined me.

"Baji's twin told me what you did, you betrayed my brother." He bitterly spoke, I looked in his eyes and there was no shame, no remorse over his brother trying to defame someone. At first, I thought to answer him, but then I just shook my head and began doing the utensils, there was no point of arguing with him.

"So now you are ignoring me," he muttered from behind me and that's when the gentleman had my full attention.

"What do you want me to do? throw false accusations on everyone, or be your brother's puppet, and only do what he tells me to do?" I asked, for the first time I had said a long sentence to him that I didn't include yes, okay, you are right, I am sorry.

"I see an attitude here." he folded his arms on his chest and babbled rudely.

"I am not in a mood." I rolled my eyes and walked off his sight. I bet he had cussed at me countless times, but I was too tired to think about anything others think now.

It was dark outside and I bet everyone has fallen asleep. By this time, two days have been passed to that incident and honestly speaking, I haven't talked to anyone, but I couldnt stop thinking about Sanzu, has he forgiven me yet?

I don't know about that, but I was pretty sure that he had no feelings for me, the forbidden feelings I had grown for Sanzu that I shouldn't be having especially when I am dating Mikey. I received a text from Mikey and I recalled what he did for me in the office. He never even questioned me after that about my betrayal to him or whatever his brother was claiming I had done. I exit my room and saw him sitting on the floor, sadly, looking at the view ahead.

"Come!" he whispered, not even turning his head around to see me. I approached him and sat by his side.

"Thanks, Manjiro for whatever you did in the office that day," I uttered, and he finally looked my way, smiling sweetly.

"Honestly, I never thought I would ever do that for anyone, just thinking about you and how it will hurt you, pushed me." he said, murmuring sweetly, "I am so sorry Y/n for pulling you in every mess with me." he looked apologetic, at least we can mend our relationship, but why did my heart felt like it wasn't gonna work like I had moved on from him even before breaking up with him.

"I truly love you, Y/n," he smiled and wrapped his arms around me, I shyly looked down. He slowly lifted me up and made me sit in his lap, but it was kind of forced because in my mind I felt like we were lacking love and care.

"Stop!" I shyly said, trying to get up, but he kept making me sit back. I looked around and got up.

"Come on, don't be so shy." he pulled me back in his lap, the contact between our bodies was oddly terrifying. He knew the type of girl I was and I expected him to take it slow. Plus, his father was at home, I didn't feel like doing anything until he told him about me.

"Mikey please someone will see us." I looked around in fear, how can he so chill about it while his grandpa, brother and sister were at home. If his grandpa sees us like this, we are dead.

"Lemme see your body," he whispered in my ear and my body contracted, I wasn't used to such wordings, damn I hadn't seen couples kissing in movies.

"Mikey, not now." I tried to pull myself away from him, but he was holding me tightly. I felt him breathing on my neck and it didn't feel right.

"Mikey stop." everything escalated when he grabbed my fave and forced me to turn my neck to him so he can kiss me, he was forcing me for my first kiss.

"Mikey enough!" I yelled, getting out of his touch and pushing him away as he got up and tried to reach back to me.

"What the hell?" his facial expressions hardened, never have I ever thought I'd be rude to him. I have always tried not to hurt him and to gain his attention. I have even tolerated people who bullied me for him.

"This isn't right. You need to tell your family first." I was hesitant to look in his eyes, pulling down my shirt and mending myself, I looked down.

"You pushed me away? Sano Manjiro?" he announced in a bitter tone. I expected him to apologize for his behavior but it didn't seem like he felt bad at all, "you should have been considering yourself lucky to be with me right now." he gritted his teeth, it was hard to erase the shock from my face.

I walked near him to hug him gently, even though when I was really a shy person and not ready to do it, I was ready to calm him down the way he wanted me to.

"hands off!" he slapped my hand away,

"No! now you will approach me, you will kiss me. you will show me your body and then, only then I will forgive you." I was taken aback by his statement, doesn't he love me? are you supposed to do this to your lover?