033

"No one," I replied and turn around to walk upstairs, but I could feel him walking behind me.

Why was life doing this to me? At one moment, everyone is leaving me and in the second moment, they are with me.

"Y/n!" I halted in the midway to my room when Mikey called my name softly. I swirled around to see him, he looked serious.

"There is a party at school, one has to be there with their partner. Here are some tickets if you wanna invite your friends." He said with no emotion on his face and his eyes at the tickets all this time.

The invites had been spreads all around the town and yet we hadn't decided about going to this party, I mean now it was even more awkward to give them to Yuzuha and Hanma because I knew I was the reason they have broken up.

"Okay," I whispered and grabbed the tickets off his hand. He turned around and walked downstairs, while I kept gazing at the tickets in my hands, I need to find a way to things right.

I stepped under the shower to brainstorm, but nothing good came across my mind except for Mikey's face, why the hell was I still thinking about him, why I can't move on from him? If that is love, then why I was so jealous about Sanzu being with some girl in the club?

I had so much going on in my head, but every time I looked at Mikey, I felt like I couldn't move on from him.

I sat in my bed and watched my phone, deciding a plan to fix things.

Me: Hey Yuzuha?

Yuzuha: Why did you leave like that?

I knew she would be more concerned about me than a complaint about her problems.

Me: Forget that, I have the tickets to the party.

Yuzuha: Oh cool!

Me: Do you want one?

Yuzuha: Nah I am cool.

Me: Why, aren't you going?

Yuzuha: Nah.

I can tell that she was hurt, maybe it didn't work out with Hanma.

Me: You and Hanma?

Yuzuha: Leave it.

I immediately dialed her number because I knew she needed me. I have made the mistake of not checking her once, and I was repeating it. I made her relationship end now I have to be there for her.

"Yeah?" Her voice was heavy, she has to be crying. My heart drowned in my chest, how long is she going to suffer for my mistakes?

"I am so sorry that it happened and it is all my fault, Yuzuha, he broke up with you because of me. If only had I kept my mouth shut---," I was feeling guilty, it was all my fault. She didn't let me finish and added.

"Y/n, if he broke up with me because of what you said, then he never even deserved me. And how were you going to decide if you should talk or not when you were drunk? And that was your first time too, so it's beside the point." She confidentiality announced and I noticed the change in her voice,

"How Hanma ended things made me he wanted to be with me or was he looking for an excuse since the beginning?" Yuzuha was strong enough to conclude the truth by herself. But that didn't make it okay for anyone to play with her feelings.

"If that's so, let's show him you can enjoy your life without him." Coming from a girl like me, whose entire life depended on Mikey's one stare of love, the words sounded lame.

"We need a pair to be in that party, Y/n." She snorted laughing at how naive I was, it felt amazing to hear her release stress.

"Let's go together then," I mumbled and quickly bit my lip, it might have sounded weird, but on second thought, I had to make her feel better,

"I mean it," I just wanted to get her at the party, she deserved that.

"You are mad!" She laughed sweetly, at least I made her happy.

"You know what," I mumbled, "I am going to ask Sanzu to go with me, to make it up to him. To let him know that I am not afraid of what Mikey or anyone else  will think about me." I stated with pride and confidence in my voice.

"That's a good idea, but if you are doing it for me, don't. I will never want you to sacrifice yourself for me." She was always like that, not blaming anyone and not explaining things too.

"And I will make sure Hanma goes with you." I finished and she sighed.

"I don't wanna go with him." She muttered, I knew they both were just mad at each other and that wasn't going to last longer, I just hoped.

...........................................................

I was waiting for the class to be over so that I can make things right with Sanzu.

The bell rang and I ran out of class instantly. I saw Sanzu walking along with his friends, holding some notes and probably talking about something.

"Sanzu!" I called out for him and despite listening to me calling his name, he acted like he didn't hear me.

"I know you heard me," I muttered and ran quickly to stand in front of his face. I have no idea what has gotten into me, what gave me so much confidence to be this bold, but I'm all up for the challenge.

"Oh sorry I was busy, you were saying something?" He casually looked around, not even looking into my eyes, and asked. It seem like, he was more interested in his friend, who he was talking about before me, than looking at me.

"Enough with this attitude okay?" I muttered, raising my voice and he instantly glared at me back, kind of warning me to lower down my tone, but when have his eyes scared me? I glared at him back, ignoring the fact that the girls around were giving me nasty eyes. We both repeated the same glaring for a minute.

"What do you want Y---n!" He did that, annoyingly, scoffing, and looking away. Wow! so mature.

"There is a party in our ---," I hadn't even finished when his annoying self-interrupted.

"School, I know." He completed the sentence for me and tilted his head, staring at me like so what?

"And I want you to go with me." It wasn't an offer, neither a request, but a straight-up order.

The expressions on his face smoothed a bit, but then he regained his posture to annoy me. I mean, I deserve a little bit of it as I truly hurt his feelings that night. I thought he was going to utter something stupid or silly, but what he said shocking me in my skin.

"I have a date," He stated, making me gasp and feel embarrassed instantly.

Suddenly, the eyes from around began to bother me. I got conscious of what people might think about my character. It was this weird feeling of losing Sanzu and along with him my confidence.

It all made no sense, but I was back to zero in life.