056

"I am his girlfriend," I stated, not taking him seriously. I can see him, watching my face and laughing, from the corner of my eyes.

"I don't wanna say it aloud, but you are something else." he crackled and shook his head, leaning on the front of the car. I was breathing like a beast, ready to rip his head off from his neck.

"What exactly am I?" I asked, knowing he was going to say something rude or shit.

"are you sure you want to know?" he had a wide smile covering his face this whole time, I glared at him and he laughed like a horse, showing all of his teeth. "you are a side chick." he clapped and subdued his laughter, my head jolted to his ugly existence and he put on a fake serious face quickly.

"I am not a side chick," I muttered, more like convincing myself. Wait! what if it's true? was it, why he didn't show up to defend me when they were bullying me. After all, he wouldn't want anyone to know he was dating me because he already got a girlfriend, my heart sank in my chest but at the same time, Yuzuha climbed down with a bright smile on her face.

"let's go guys." she smiled our way, approaching the car. I raised my head and found Sanzu leaning over the terrace railing. Hanma watched her from the corner of his eyes and jumped in the driver's seat.

For me, the night did no good. I didn't get my friend back, and it seemed like I have lost my boyfriend as well.

"Someone is thinking," Hanma said while keeping his eyes on the road and driving slowly. Yuzuha turned her head towards me to understand what was going on.

"you should be the one thinking where you messed up." I started the blue, of course, both he and Yuzuha didn't get my point. "you always blame me for hurting Sanzu, what about you, you are not any better." I babbled and sighed, rolling my eyes at the fact of how quickly people would judge me, but they never see their-selves in the mirror.

"I---," Hanma awkwardly mumbled but didn't proceed, definitely he wasn't any better. Yuzuha kept her mouth shut, I was not sure what was going on in Yuzuha's mind regarding Sanzu, and I also didn't know why it was bothering me so much.

They dropped me a little far from the house so that I can walk up to the house secretly. I climbed up the window and was welcomed by the loneliness again with so many questions in my mind now. I checked my phone and Sanzu hasn't unblocked me yet. I have lost everyone, now if Mikey too leaves me, everyone will make fun of me. Depression welcomed me as I sat on my bed.

"can I talk to you for a moment?" I asked Mikey, it was the next day I found out maybe he was cheating on me or, on his girlfriend with me

"Sure!" he replied, walking away from his group of friends, who would look at me and whisper in each other's ears I looked around to make sure no one of our fellows was present, we were on the school's ground.

"I want to ask you something," I said, after that fight, Shinichiro made us talk in the morning, but I haven't forgiven him for what happened that day.

"Okay!" he murmured into his mouth, keeping his eyes on my face.

"I---," I halted, what is a perfect way to ask a guy if I am his side chick or not? "do any of your friends know that we are dating?" I questioned, smiling sweetly, I didn't want him to think I was suspecting something but obviously, he wasn't dumb to not understand my simple question.

"no, why?" he shook his head very normally, "did you tell someone?" he murmured, making sure no one was listening to us.

"I did, and I don't know why you are not---," I haven't even finished when he began shouting at me, of course, a shock to my whole existence.

"why? am I not enough for you? do you just wanna use me to flex?" he was shouting for no reason, his friends looked at us and they began uttering again.

"are you okay?" I yelled back, making him startle and shit his mouth instantly, his friends gasped and shared glances, "Is this how a literate and normal person reacts?" I stated loudly, he was watching my face like he had seen a ghost. I have had enough of his bullshits. every time I asked him something he would start yelling at me.

"Y/n! I am surprised ho---," he thought of another excuse to make me feel guilty, but I wan not to have it, I cut his sentence in the middle like it was not important at all.

"no! I am surprised." I said, "this is how you will react every time I ask you something? am I your slave?" I yelled this time, my head has started to heat up. I didn't know love will be this shit, all my life I craved to be with him and now that I was with him, I felt nothing special but torture on me. minf and soul.

"Why are you yelling?" he quickly watched his friends and then looked ate, lowering his tone to normal.

"because I am sick of the ways you twist and turn a situation to avoid answering any questions." I didn't know how loud I was, but Mikey eyed his friends to leave, they immediately followed his orders.

"Okay! I am sorry." he bent over and smiled, calming me down, "I will answer every question now." he said sweetly.

"you know what Mikey?" I bit my tongue in anger, " I don't want any answers now, but you won't get any either from now on." I was done at this point, I hate his ways now.

"Y/n! please come on," he tried to hold my hand, but I slapped his hand away, "let's talk please." he insisted but I walked away from him with him following me.