chapter five

"Are you alright? you look as if someone has been pummeled by lightning."Max said staring at Sara's face.
Sara laughed."I don't want to see how I look right now"
he opened the car door for her and winked"it's time to hop in the car Madame"
As Max drove on. he turned to her." so tell me, how was your day?"
"I had a nice day. thanks"
"I'm sorry about that day...I shouldn't have.."
"oh max no!"Sara said and frowned."it's not your fault at all..you know what, my dad has a strict policy. he believes if he doesn't know you, you aren't part of his life..he treats everyone as if they're not something".
Max stopped the car and turned to her.
"I'll never treat you like that Sara.."
the way he said her name made her feet tingle.
"and that wasn't what I was thinking.."
"it's not?"
"yes madame"
Sara chuckled."I thought you were going to hate me for what happened."
"not really. I'm thinking your dad is back home and can't stop me from kissing you"
before Sara could get what he said, his lips already met hers. her body felt alive and on fire. he tasted like honey mixed with sweets. she flung her arms around him to kiss him deeper. she wanted more of him and was also scared that her father might see them.
,,,,*************
Max's apartment door rang but he grumbled and slept on.it was Saturday and he wanted to rest.
"Ben. get the door!" he screamed and slept on.
"hey man. I guess you have a visitor" Ben, Max's best friend stood at his bedroom door and said.
"who?"Max groaned.
"who knows..you've got to find out yourself"
Max stood up, dressed up, and went straight to the sitting room.
"hi Maxie!" tiff said smiling at max. she wore a short blue gown.
Max sighed.
, "hi tiff," he said stiffly
"you have a nice house," she said looking around.
"thanks. can I help you with something?"
"well..just wanted to say hi...?"
there was a knock on the door.
Max opened the door and saw Stephen, Sara's dad glaring at him.
"young man. I came here for something important " he said sternly.
"hello sir!" tiff opened the door wider smiling "would you like to come in?"
"of course not," Stephen said with disapproval glancing at tiff"I wouldn't want to interrupt anything... but, there's to be an emergency work going down the road from tomorrow onwards. and I was told to contact you about it"
"very well sire thank..."
and that was followed by a bang on the door on Max's nose.
"Auch!" he groaned in annoyance.
and he turned to tiff." I think it's time to go home".
**""""************