Chapter 25

"So are you going to be using your bed any time soon or should we just rent out your room?" George asked in the locker room as they were getting ready for rounds.

"What?" Meredith frowned "What are you talking about?"

"Well every night you're not busting your ass here, you're over at cyber boy's house." George said.

"No I'm not!" she defended.

"Every night for the last month you have." George raised his brow. Meredith stopped a moment to think and count back the number of weeks, he was right.

"What's wrong with spending time with company that I enjoy?"

"And sex you enjoy." George smirked, Meredith gave him a warning look and glanced around the room to look for a ploy to change the conversation. She didn't need to try her, one of the interns in her row made a mad dash to the trash can and hurled into it, her and George groaned "Ugh, another one!"

"Another one?" Meredith asked.

"Yeah, that's the third intern this week that's come down with the flu."

"We better keep our distance then." Meredith said pushing him out the door "By the way, where is Izzy?"

"Why would I know that?" George asked.

"Because you two are like Siamese twins, attached at the hip." they heard beside them and turned to see Christina had walked up in the hallway. George rolled his eyes.

"She told me to go on without her from the bathroom this morning." George said then smirked "I think that she was having too good of a time in the shower if you know what I mean."

"Ugh." Meredith made a face.

"What?" George frowned "Like I told her, there's nothing wrong with that kind of thing. You can't expect anyone else to want to have sex with you if you won't even have sex with yourself."

"You're deranged." Meredith shook her head. She opened her mouth to speak when they all stopped and stared at Izzy coming down the hallway walking almost like a penguin with her thighs glued together and a miserable desperate look on her face. "Izzy?"

"Meredith I need your help."

"Are you ok?"

"No, I'm not." she shook her head "That's what I need help with. I need an exam."

"Exam?" Meredith asked "What kind of exam?" Izzy gestured to herself in a very private area, Meredith gasped "Iz! No way, there are some things I just don't need to know."

"Please Meredith!" she begged.

"Why not ask George?" Meredith scowled "You two are practically siblings anyway."

"Because," she hissed "George doesn't have any appreciation of vaginas!"

"It's true." George nodded, "And George has rounds." he said then turned and walked off. Meredith sighed and looked at Christina.

"No fucking way am I getting to know Barbie THAT well!" Christina muttered.

"Meredith, if you do this for me I will do any skut work you get assigned for the next month." Izzy begged.

Meredith stared at her with a contemplative look for a minute and sighed.

"What did you do Iz?" She asked "Do you have a yeast infection gone bad or sit on some poison oak?"

"I slept with someone ok!" She muttered "Someone with a less than honorable reputation."

"Who?" Meredith and Christina said simultaneously.

"Does it matter?" Izzy hissed while rubbing her thighs together "Everyone is getting laid by a secret lover, even Christina!"

"Uh!" Christina scoffed "Christina is dating, it's not a secret!"

"Whatever." Meredith sighed "Lets go."

Meredith mumbled and followed Izzy into an exam room. She waiting behind the curtain as Izzy got undressed and into a gown, then hopped onto the table and put her feet into the stirrups.

"Ok, I'm ready." Izzy gulped.

Meredith sighed and walked in. She put some gloves on and took out a test kit, then started the exam.

"This is cold." Meredith said as she started, she looked up to see Izzy staring at the ceiling with a look of regret "Seriously, who did you sleep with?"

"I'll tell you if you tell me who your cyber boyfriend is."

"What makes you think that it's anyone?" Meredith raised her brow.

"I don't know." Izzy shrugged "I just have a feeling."

"Well you've got more to worry about that a feeling Iz." Meredith said as she finished the test.

"What do you mean?" Izzy asked, sitting up. Meredith looked up at her incredulously and sighed.

"Izzy...you have syphilis."

___________________________________________________________________________

<33