24

Brynn Harris-

I continue to deepen the kiss as Kian's hands connect with my back.

I don't know what came over me, but I liked having control over this kiss.

Once we pulled away, Kian was trying to hide the big smirk growing on his face. I just smile back at him.

This was a total awkwardness destroyer and I'm so glad I got that out of my system.

"Um....hello?" A guy with a lip ring laughed at us smirking.

"Oh my god Sam get out of here." Kian started bursting out laughing.

I giggled and then it came to me.

"Kian where am I supposed to sleep?!" I said kind of dumb folded.

"Oh shit." Kian cussed under his breath.

Those two words made me get a flashback.

Flashback

"Oh shit!" The big dude said as he forced me to strip off all my clothes.

"Please don't do this" I cried feeling weaker then ever.

I absolutely hate that feeling. Feeling weak makes me feel like I can't defend myself and I can't stand that.

"Shut the fuck up bitch!" The man said taking a step forward before taking his big hands and wrapping them around my neck.

"Now, the master will get what he wants. After all, I'm paying your dad for this.."

The rest was just inhumane.

End of flashback

I felt something wet slide down my face.

Damn it, I was crying. I probably look like a complete mental person in front of Kian's roommate.

I wiped my tears away as I notice the boys staring at me.

"Brynn are you okay?" Kian tilted my chin up looking at me in the eyes.

Those big brown eyes that I could get stare at forever.

"Y-yeah. I just had a flashback." I stuttered trying to push off the topic. Sam pouted at the sight of me.

"Well she can sleep on the couch.. It's pretty comfortable and it pulls out into a bed." Sam smiled gesturing to the couch.

"That's fine with me." I smiled.

"Well when the boys get back, we can introduce you and you'll be officially apart of the o2l family."

"What's O2l?" I asked confused.

"Oh well we're kind of famous actually. We make YouTube videos and they get a lot of views."

I remember hearing of Youtube. I never really had a phone to ever really be apart of social media. At one point, I had a cracked iPhone that Corinne gave to me for emergencies.

It only worked for calling and text messages for some reason, but it was a life savor until my dad hid me away and left me for dead.

"Wow." I never really knew Kian was famous. I always knew everyone from school knew him and liked him, but this was something to get used to.

Before any further conversation, Kian and Sam decided to film a video.
They both seemed so happy that they have fans that truly care for them.

They were half way through when 4 other guys came loudly into the house.
Kian paused the filming and immediately stood up.

"Guys this is Brynn the one I've been telling you about. She's gonna be staying with us and she's gonna be apart of the house."

I was introduced to all of them and they seemed genuinely nice.

Ricky and I sort of hit it of and I could tell we are gonna be good friends.

We all sat around in the living room when Kian made an announcement.

"Since you are gonna be apart of the house, you'll need your own cell phone."

Kian unraveled a gold and white IPhone 6 that was breath taking.

"Why would you do this!" I screeched not believing this boy would do anything this crazy for me.

"Because you need it." Kian smirked.

After a fun night of hanging out with the boys, it was time for bed.

Kian lent me a t-shirt to wear for bed.

After saying goodnight to everyone, I was left staring at the ceiling until 1am in the dark.

I decided to break out my phone that already had contacts put into it and texted Kian.

B- you awake?

K- Yeah . Can't sleep?

B- No.

K- one second.

I was waiting for Kian to text back when I hear a door open and shut.

A exhausted Kian came out walking towards me.

"Do you want to come lay down with me?" He whispered taking my hand.

I nodded still laying down. I was already on the verge of falling asleep, but I just couldn't.

Before I could sit up, Kian swooped me up bridal style.

I just remained quiet and layed my head on his chest.

We got into his room and he set me down gently on the bed.

Kian got in on the other side and came towards me.

He put his arm around my waist and pulled me close.

"Kian." I whispered just enough for him to hear.

"Yeah, Brynn?"

"Why did you ever notice me?" I said seriously wondering why he would ever want to be with a person like me.

"Because Brynn... your absolutely beautiful and I wanted to know you. And it wasn't about you looks, it was just everything. You seemed like a funny and great all around girl and I wanted to get to know you, and once I've known you went through all these rough patches, I wanted to save you. I wanted to be the one to change your life for the better. I wanted to be the one you would be falling for..."

I was breath taken. Kian truly cared, and with that amazing speech I fell asleep in Kian's bed.