31

Kian Lawley-

Brynn looked like she was having a great time. I was so grateful that I could make her day.

The one thing that was bothering me was the way Jack G came in and started flirting with Brynn. Jack knows how much I like her and I won't let him split us up. I know it's not official just yet, but I guarantee that I will have her all to me.

Brynn Harris-

I can't believe that me and Jack G are becoming such great friends already. I was hoping I could've bonded more with Jack J, but Corinne and him looked like they were having fun and I did not want to intrude.

I saw Kian being more distant today, and it was really bumming me out. I wanted me and Kian to have a special day at the beach, but it's as if we never spent all that time together. At least Jack G is having fun hanging out with us.

We were still in the water when I was accompanied by Corinne, Jack, and Jc. I saw smiles on their faces, but Corinne looked at me with concern. Corinne excused us from the group, and pulled me away from them.

"Yeah?" My eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Brynn, Jack G is totally hitting on you," Corinne stated without any facial expression. "And I think Kian is getting jealous. He looks devastated."

We both diverted our attention to Kian swimming with the guys, yet he seemed fine to me.

"Corinne, you're wrong. Kian knows that he has no need to be jealous of me and any other boy. He trusts me." I defended Kian and I.

"Brynn, I just want you to be careful." Corinne's gentle voice spoke to me.

"Okay." I remarked while we swam back over to the boys. We didn't swim that long before we decided we should leave. The sun was beginning to set and we packed up our stuff and headed back home.

The boys decided we should all go back home and watch a movie with the group. We were in the car and me and the Jacks were sitting in the trunk of the car with Corinne.

The guys were blasting music through the speakers and we were all dancing and laughing. I took the chance to stick my head through the back window to see Kian leaning his head against the window in the backseat.
"Kian," I spoke, my voice barely audible to hear.

"What?" Kian snapped.

"Are you ok?"

"Just leave me alone please." Kian's voice shrunk.

"Kia-" I tried before being cut off.

"Please!" Kian yelled causing everyone to look at us. I moved my head out of the window and sat back losing all my energy.

"Brynn, are you ok?" Jack G stopped dancing and snapchatting with the others to talk to me, but he said it soft enough for Kian not to hear.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Those familiar words left my mouth.

"You don't look fine." Jack's face got closer to mine.

"I'm just not in the mood to be energetic right now." My eyes turned to look at the road. Jack didn't say anything but instead took my hand and intertwined our fingers.

I didn't find this in any way flirting, this was totally a friendly gesture. Jack was my friend and he cared about me, but he did not like me 'like that'. We were sitting in peace until I saw a flash on Jack J's phone turn on us.

"Hey guys, we're here with our new besties and we're about to go watch a movie with the boys." Jack J pointed the camera to all of us, then back to himself giving his snapchat fans a smile.

Jack J was starting to finally pay attention to me more and we finally got to bond for the final 20 minutes of the car ride.

We pulled into the drive way of the O2L house, and everyone ran into the house, but Kian. I was still hurt by the way he snapped at me, so I decided to distance myself from him for a bit till he can cool off.

Just because Corinne thinks Kian's mad at me about Jack, doesn't mean it's true. I wasn't going to let this one chance slip by me of hanging out with my idols. Kian especially has nothing to worry about, and anyways, we weren't a 'thing.'

When we hopped out of the back of the trunk, Jack J helped me down like a gentlemen, and we all ran inside. We all took our spot on the living room couch, while some of them took blankets and pillows for the floor.

I sat in the middle of Jack G and Jack J and Corinne was by Jc. Kian wasn't even participating.

"Hey Jc?" I asked sitting up more.

"️Yeah, Brynn?" Jc laid wrapped up with my best friend.

"Where did Kian go?"

"He went in his room. He told me he didn't want to watch a movie." Jc gave me a sincere look.

I decided that was my cue to go talk to him. I know I wanted to keep comfortable space, but now I felt like this was necessary. I peeled myself off the couch, excused myself, and headed to the room.

I quietly opened the door to see him filming for a video. He stopped mid sentence then turned off his camera after seeing me.

"Kian can we talk?" I tried to speak through the nervous butterflies in my stomach.

"No, we don't have anything to talk about." Kian said looking away.

"Why are you ignoring me? What did I do wrong?" I asked getting upset.

"Your just going to do the same thing any other girl did to me! You'll see a guy and go after them while we're a thing! I don't want to get cheated on." Kian yelled through gritted teeth.

"Is that what you think?" I instantly felt better, but then something hit me. Did he really think that I would cheat on him? While thinking about this, something hit me. We weren't even a thing.

"Kian we aren't a thing, and I wouldn't do that to you anyway. Don't you trust me?" I asked concerned.

"Brynn, I was going to ask you out, but Jack G came in then you were swept off your feet. I thought I would never get a chance with you compared to him." Kian looked me straight in the eyes.

"Kian." I said.

"I think I just need a break from you Brynn, and I think we should 'see' other people." My heart broke at his words, and I decided it was time to leave.

I opened his bedroom door, and walked down the long pathway of stairs ahead of me. I passed the living room on my way to the front door, and I saw Jack get up and follow me.

-
vote&comment