16

Corinne Miller-

"What do you mean?" I immediately break down at the scene.

"I mean you need to get out of my room. " Brynn said with confusion in her voice.

"You mean you don't remember me?" I said barely audible."Nope." Brynn said popping the "p".

"I'm your best fri-" I tried to say before she cut me off telling me to "please leave."

I walked out of the door, making sure to slam it as hard as I fucking could. I didn't know if I was angry or upset. Maybe I'm more confused than she was.

I put my back against the door leaning my head back while sliding down the door.

Great. Everything was just going great. My best friend doesn't remember me.

The words sound foreign coming out of my mouth. She had been my best friend for many years, and now since her asshole of a father had to abuse his child, she doesn't remember me.

This literally makes my heart hurt. What will I do without her? She is my everything.

I began to cry, even though I hate crying. This is the first time this has happened in six years. I haven't cried since I had met Brynn. She kept me strong.

I also feel bad; she thinks my life is normal, when in all reality it's not. I get blamed for everything in the house, as I am the oldest of four children.

I have my three year old sister Frankie, eight year old brother named Tanner, another sister who is twelve named Dakota.

Tanner is the biggest trouble maker ever, and everything & anything that goes wrong in the house gets blamed on me.

Me and my thoughts get interrupted when a nurse walks up to me, taking a seat to the left of me.

"You okay Hun?" She seemed young and looked about 25. She had long blond hair that reached to her lower back.

"Not really." I say and wipe the tears from my eyes, and the ones that are running down my red stained cheeks.

"Well what's wrong?" She says, and makes a gesture to rub my back.

It calms me down a little. "She doesn't know who I am." I say, while more tears form in my eyes.

"She will remember you, I promise. We are doing all we can to help her. We really are. You just have to pray for her health and to remember you. Okay?"

I nod slowly, taking in her words.

Kian Lawley-

I woke up to the sound of really annoying beeping in my ear. Where am I?

I blinked a couple times before realizing where I was.

I looked down to see a bunch of wires connected to my arm.

An alarm started to go off from my bed. What was going on!

A nurse than ran in and checked up on me. Apparently if you try to get out of bed it beeps violently.

How could anyone escape this place?

"I need to get out of this bed." I state blankly.

"Sorry sir, you are not allowed out of the bed until tomorrow." The nurse said, her voice soft and shy.

"What do you mean?" I scream, causing a bunch of nurses and a doctor to come running into the room.

"Mr.Lawley you need to calm down." The doctor says, pushing me into laying back down into the bed. I didn't realize that I sat up in the chaos.

"I came to this fucking hospital to see somebody. Not sit in a fucking hospital bed. "

The doctor sighs loudly . "You need to stay laying down. "

A nurse comes over to me with a needle. I cringe when the needle comes close to me. I've never liked needles.

She gently puts the needle into my arm, and within seconds I'm fast asleep.