7

Brynn Harris-

"The movie was junk. It totally sucked." A boy with hair quiffed liked Kian's said, but stopped talking when he looked at me.

"Who are you?" He questioned.

"This is Brynn. I met her this morning. I accidentally made her fall." Kian answered for me, running his fingers through his hair.

"Oh okay. I'm Ricky." The boy who questioned me said.

"I'm Jc" A guy who had fluffy hair and gorgeous brown eyes said.

"I'm Sam" A short boy with a lip ring said.

"I'm Connor" A guy with light brown hair said.

"I'm Trevor" A boy said; he looked younger than all of them.

"Hi" I said quietly.

They all just kept looking at me. I didn't like to be looked at. They will point out all of my flaws; and I have many of them.

"Brynn let's go up to my room." Kian said while grabbing my arm. I simply nodded.

As we were walking up the stairs heading to his room, I could hear faint laughs from the boys. So immature.

When we reached his room, he quietly shut his door.

"I'm sorry if I made you nervous about meeting the boys. I know your really shy and I shouldn't of done that." He spoke, and put his head down and started to play with his fingers.

"Kian it's okay. I loved them. They all seem really nice." I said, and put my hand on his jaw to make him look at me.

"Okay." Is all he could say.

"Anyways, I should really get home. I'll see you around." I headed towards the door.

"Wait." Kian stopped me.

"Yes?"

"Don't listen to the people at school. Keep your head high and stay strong."

I smiled at his words.

"I will try. Thank you." I know personally I just said that to make
him feel better. I knew that I would never be able to ignore the people that put me down, it just isn't possible for me. And with that, I walked out of his room and out of the house.

I knew when I got home I would be in a deep shit of trouble. He must of known I skipped the rest of the school day, along with not being home on his commands.

I took the long way anyways. It didn't matter anyways now. The punishment couldn't get any worse.

Fifteen minutes later, I finally reached my house. I open the door slowly an close it quietly.

"Brynn Harris!" I heard my dad scream and walked towards me.

Before I could say anything, I feel a impact on my head, and I black out.