6

Brynn Harris-

I have to admit, I was pretty scared. My dad would kill me when I get home, and I don't know what will happen when we get to Kian's. I barely know him after all, but yet again, I got nothing to lose.

We had been walking for about ten minutes, when we had reached a huge house; It was beautiful.

Once we reached the door, he took out his keys, unlocked the door, and let us in.

We walked through the doors, hand in hand, and I was expecting for the worst. I had never had anything good happen to me since my mom died.

Kian had walked us into the living room, and nobody was there. He decided to check the kitchen; and as well, nobody was in there.

"They are probably in their rooms" Kian shrugged. I quickly nodded my head, and he led us up the stairs.

We turned left, seeing two doors on the right and one door on the left. He dragged me to the door on the left. He knocked, and nobody answered.

"Hello?" Kian said, turning the door knob, and a screech came from it. I took in a quick breath, resulting in the noise hurting me ears.

"Where the fuck are they?" Kian mumbled to himself, clearly having no clue where his friends are.

As we were leaving that bedroom, I heard my phone buzz. I quickly un-tangle my hands from Kian's and grab my phone out of my bag, which was a cracked iphone Corinne gave me for
emergencies.

From: Asshole

Your fucking dead when you get home bitch. Don't you dare think about running away. It ain't gonna work. Have fun while you can, cunt.

I rolled my eyes at the text. This is absurd! He is unbelievable; but right.

"What is he right about?" Kian looked at me with worry.

"Was I thinking out loud?" I asked.

"Sort of." He admitted, and he ran his fingers through his hair, while my face turned a deep red.

He once again grabbed my hand and led us to a door across the hall. When he opened it, all I saw was Pokemon stuffed animals and comic books, which happened to be everywhere. I laughed at the thought, remembering one of my friends when I was little having an interest in Pokemon.

"Ricky?" Kian said as he turned his head to look towards the closet.

We continued to look through all of the rooms, seeing different interests of all of the boys.

I managed to count all of the names he called when he looked through the bedrooms, and I think with Kian included, there were six guys living here.

Although, for all boys to live in this house, it seems pretty well kept up and clean.

I heard the front door open; and in came five beautiful boys.

-

Hey! I'm sorry for the cliffhanger!
next update will be up soon!

remember to vote and comment!

Bye beauties 💕