38

Kian Lawley-

I know this was a good day to retry on Brynn's heart. Even though I know she forgave me and returned her undivided attention for me, I still felt the need to rekindle our relationship.
I know we weren't official but we acted as we were anyway.

I switched the car into drive and pulled out of the driveway. Brynn was smiling to herself on her phone, already enjoying this.

I reached over with my free hand and rubbed her back a little bit. I could tell she had a rough time and she needed to have a relaxing day.

Let the adventures begin

Brynn Harris-

I know Kian had some tricks up his sleeve, but I was curious where we were going. After half an hour of straight driving, I was starting to get a little anxious.

"Kian?"

"Yes?" Kian asked adjusting the volume of the music on his steering wheel.

"Where are we going? We've been driving for a while." I asked resting my hand on top of Kian's.

"Trust me on this. We've got a little longer of a wait, but when we get there you won't be disappointed."

2 hours later

I woken up to Kian slightly shaking me. He looked more happy then usual.

"Wake up." Kian chuckled.

"Where are we?" I questioned, rubbing my eyes.

"I can't tell you until we get in there. Try not to look through the window." Kian threw himself on top of me, blocking the passenger's window.

"Okay, okay." I adjusted myself, and unclicked my seatbelt. From the little I saw it was a big parking lot with way too many cars.

Kian gestured me to close my eyes till he reached my side of the door. Then, he used his hands as a blindfold until we reached inside.

Walking is harder when you can't see.

I tripped a couple times over my own feet, but Kian held me up. It felt like a long walk so he just trusted me to close my eyes myself, as he guides me.

After a good couple turns and weird noises, Kian finally told me  open my eyes.

My mouth fell open.

We stood in the center entrance to Disney World. I've only been once as a kid, but this place never disappoints.

"What do you think?" Kian grabbed my attention while turning me towards him.

"Kian this is absolutely amazing." I squealed.

I stood on my tip toes, and connected my lips with Kian's. This kiss was shorter, but it held more meaning and purpose. We parted when a big flash shot our way with a small clicking noise.

A old man with a big Polaroid camera pulled out the processed photo of us. He slowly began walking over to us and smiled, wiggling the photo.

"You guys make a cute couple. Here, no charge." The adorable old man gave Kian the photo, and walked away. Kian placed the photo in his pocket and pulled me into the park.

We were greeted by Mickie and all the other characters, and they're were a bunch of happy families walking around the park.

Even though this was a place for more kids then me and Kian, it felt like we were both kids again.

We took many pictures with all the characters, rode many rides, and ate lunch with Daisy and Donald Duck at a lovely pizzeria.

The day wasn't over yet though. The sun was starting to set, and the parks were starting to empty.

Many families were at the dinners or at their hotels, but me and Kian were going somewhere else.

We walked on the farther edge of Disney and the parks faded as we got closer to the castle.

"Where next are we going?" I smiled, skipping next to Kian with our hands together.

"This really nice restaurant right inside the castle." Kian stopped me and gestured for me to hop on his back.

"Hop on." he squatted.

I held onto Kian's shoulders and Kian hoisted me up and walked with me on his back. We kept walking until we were face to face in front of the castle. It looked so lit up and gorgeous.
Kian put me down and kissed me on the forehead.

"I'm glad I'm able to be with you here today." He smiled tilted up my chin.
I pulled on his collar to bring him closer into a kiss.

He brought his hands onto my back and walked me into the castle. I've never been inside the castle, but it was humongous.

There were all the Disney characters waiting in the main floor waving at us, while the walls and ceiling looked glittery and unique in every way.

I was greeted by Minnie and Kian was introduced with Mickey, as they guided us up to this flight of stairs.

The stairs were long strides that only went in one direction with no twist or turns. The stairs had this bright pink coloring to them with a sparkle.

Kian and I, hand and hand walked up the stairs slowly while behind us, the characters waved and blew kisses making us laugh.

The whole time I went further up those stairs, it was impossible for me not to look at Kian and his expression.

He had the most beautiful happiest expression on his face. Every aspect of his mouth was pointed upright and his teeth were constantly flashing.

"Kian this is unbelievable. You are the most wonderful guy I've ever met." I whispered by his ear. Every word making me blush more.

"You know Brynn, you really showed me of what a guy should be like to a girl like you." Kian stopped on the particular stair that was incredibly close to the end.

We shared one last kiss before we reached the top of the stairs and walked a couple more feet.

There we saw two happy looking folk dressed in Cinderella. Cinderella was accompanied by her prince.
We stopped in front of them and we both exchanged smiles.

"Good evening-" Cinderella paused and bowed holding her dress, while the prince held his stomach with one arm and bowed too.

"I heard you guys were here for dinner. Prince Charming and I arranged a special place for you two tonight." She smiled one last time before grabbing two menus and leading us off onto a separate venue past many other couples and families enjoying dinner.

We walked a little more until Cinderella guided us to a patio door and opened the door to a terrace.

The terrace was connected to the highest piece of the castle and below you could see everything.

She placed the menus on the two seated table, and joined arms with the prince and walked away. Kian pulled out my chair for me and went around the table to his seat.

"Kian how did you- how could you even afford this- how?" I was lost for words.

"I saved my earnings from YouTube and knew that this was the perfect chance to spend my money on; for you." Kian blushed, looking over the railing.

"You didn't have to do this." I looked over to the railing also.

I immediately got up from my seat to stand by the railing. I heard Kian behind me getting out of his chair to join me.

"You know Brynn, I've been waiting to ask you this-" he turned me toward him and grabbed my hands.

"I know this was a big gesture for a kind of big question, but Brynn?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

-

Wow that was cheesy, but I hope this was good for you guys 💗

~c