28

Brynn Harris-

I woke up in an unfamiliar surrounding, and I could feel the sun beating down on my body. The sound of birds chirping was in the background, and I could hear cars beeping from the nearby road.

I laid there, staring up at the clear blue sky. I honestly had no idea where I was until I looked over and saw the familiar face laying besides me.

His eyes were gently closed, and soft snores came out of his mouth. I uncover myself with the blanket that I had just realized was around me, and stood up.

I took in my surroundings, and I soon figured out where I was. I was on the rooftop of the building that held many memories, both good and bad.

I quickly searched around for my phone, and when I soon found it, I checked to see what time it was.

My phone read 10:39 am in big, bold white numbers. I look back over at Kian, who was still sound asleep on the hard, cement rooftop. At that exact time, all the memories of the night before flood into my mind and I smile.

I also smile at the thought of me and him. I had never been this close to anybody other than Corinne in all of my life.

I love everything about him though, from his sense of humor to his looks. I love every flaw that he could possibly have. I fell for this boy, and hard.

I honestly hope for the best in our relationship continuing to grow with us, but I also have to stay aware of the possibilities of bad things happening between us. I don't want to be one of those girls who fall to hard and then get hurt. Yes, I may fall hard, but I'm going to keep myself aware at all times.

To pass the time before Kian awakes, I sit on the edge of the building that I was on last night. I dangle my feet off of the side, looking down.

Below, I see cars flying by trying to get to the places that they need to be. I take my time to observe every single person that walks by on the sidewalk, deciding whether or not they were trying to get to their location quickly or just taking in their surroundings.

I had also thought about the question that was asked to me last night. I had no idea what I wanted to be further in my life. I honestly had always been interested in being an English major, but I had not finished school. Adding on to that, there was no way I had the money to pay for myself to go to college after high school.

Along with being interested in English, I was also interested in being a social worker. I had always wanted to give children the rights that they deserved. They should be placed in homes that would love to have them, and not just for their money. Every person in this country deserves all the rights that a normal person gets.

My thoughts honesty overwhelm me, and I have no clue how to stop myself from thinking too much. All I know is that I need to plan my future, and set goals for myself that would get me far in life. I want to be remembered as the person that set a goal and really tried to achieve it, or actually did.

Kian Lawley-

I open my eyes to a bright sun, glaring down on my body, and I look up to seen Brynn sitting on the edge of the building, probably thinking.

Her hair is flowed down her back, in a messy way. She still has my oversized sweatpants on, along with a t-shirt. God, she's so adorable.

I sat up quietly, not trying to disturb her from her train of thoughts.

I'm glad that I brought her here to surprise her. She has been through so much in her life, and she needs to regain happy memories that she had before her mom died.

I thought that this could be the perfect place. I mean, yeah she has had several bad memories up here, but this was her get away place. She came here when she needed to get away from everything and everyone just to calm herself down.

This building has too many bad memories, so I planned on making it a good place instead of a bad place for her to come.

She needs to know that if she needs it, she has a place to go to that won't upset her anymore than she already is.

I sat there, my arms supporting my upper body, just looking at her from behind. There is no way she could be more perfect than she already is.

At that moment, I realized something. I'm madly in love with this girl.

Anonymous-

I have seen their relationship. I despise them being together.

Brynn may be beautiful, but she does not deserve to be with a guy like Kian. He is too outgoing and funny for her. She needs somebody who is more like her.

There is many ways that I could either split them apart, or make one of them cheat.

I'm a better match for one of them, and they are going to soon realize it so.

-

vote&comment!