8

Brynn Harris-

I woke up chained to a wall, and my head throbbing. Where the fuck am I?

I look around, and all I see is cement walls with a metal door.

How did I get here? Why does my head hurt? What the fuck is happening to me?

All these thoughts go through my head as I think about them over and over again. I don't remember a thing about anything that has happened.

I am broken up from my thoughts when the metal door opens, and a very familiar face appears in front of me, the face of the person who has tormented and tortured me for years.

"Looks like the bitch finally has woken up." My father says, walking towards me. I look at him with disgust, and I don't dare say a word.

"You're not going say anything slut? You were probably out there fucking the whole football team you whore." He spits at me.

I say nothing, still lost for words as I think about what he had just said to me.

How would I have sex with the whole football team? He knows that I get bullied in school and that nobody talks to me other than to insult me.

His logic is terrible. He can go and rot in hell.

"What the fuck did you just say bitch?!" He swung his arm and slapped me on my right cheek. I guess I was thinking out loud again.

I couldn't move my arms for my hand to hold my cheek, the chains against my wrists are tightly compacted together.

Once again, I felt a sharp pain on the left side of my head and I get knocked into another deep sleep.

Kian Lawley-

Three days have past, and I have been waiting on the path that Brynn walks to school, and I have not noticed her. She has not walked to or from school.

Even though she seems broken, I have noticed that school means a lot to her, other than getting bullied, her education is top on her priority list; and she would not miss school for anything. It really has been worrying me.

I continue thinking about where she could be, when I think of the special place where she goes when she needs to breathe and be herself without getting judged.

The abandoned building.

I start walking towards the special place, when Jc pulls up next to me in a range rover.

"Hey, get in. We have to go shoot for a new video coming out next week." He says.

"I can't go now. I'm on the search for Brynn. She has not been at school and I'm starting to worry about her."

"Dude, you barely know her. She is probably fine. You can look for her later. Just get in the damn car." He laughs, and I know he doesn't mean for it to be as harsh as it came out to be.

I take a big breath, and walk around to the other side of the vehicle and hop into the passenger seat. I take the time
to put my seatbelt on; safety first. I don't say a word from where we were to where we are going.

How could he say I barley know her? I know a lot more than anybody does. She could be in deep trouble and I wouldn't know it.

But for now, all I can wish is that she is okay. I will find her.

Anon-

Brynn Harris. The girl who is suicidal. The girl who nobody likes, other than fucking Kian Lawley.

What does he see in her? She is a fucking slut.

She doesn't belong here, so it is my job to get her out.

It will be easy. I'll make sure she will never show her face in this school again.

And that's what I did. I got ahold of her dad's number; and I called him.

I told him she was sleeping with the whole football team.

Let's see how this works out for Brynn.

-

Hey guys!

Happy Thanksgiving🍗🎉

I made sure I made the chapter long since I didn't update on Sunday.

Again, terribly sorry.

Bye beauties💜