Egotober (Day Two) - Purple

Trigger Warning: Nothing
Characters: Robbie and Marvin
Summary: Robbie getting his hair dyed purple
Word Count: 262 words (again, bit of a drable).
10/02/21
__

"Your dad is so going to kill me once he finds out what we did," Marvin told Robbie as he finished bleaching the child's brown hair. The magician knew he was going to be in trouble for dyeing Robbie's hair, but he didn't care. Henrik may be the zombie's father, but he didn't care; The zombie wanted his hair dyed, and he was getting it dyed.

Robbie giggled as he looked at his blonde-colored hair. "Thankssss, Marrrrviiiin," He told the magic user. The child almost jumped when he watched the wizard grab the purple dye, excitement running through his veins as he hummed an unknown tune, waiting for the dye to be put in his hair.

Marvin cautiously walked over, making sure the tube of purple dye had no tears nor rips. He sighed in relief when there was none and carefully squirted into the bleached hair. The magician made sure to get as much as he could out of the purple-filled tube. After getting a decent amount out, he began to gently rub the dye into the zombie's hair, making sure to get every inch of the bleached hair. "Alright, we just need to let that sit for two hours and-"

The magician was quickly cut off by a door closing and a loud German voice. "Marvin! Vhat are you doing!?" The doctor sounded both upset, probably because the dyed hair.

"And that's when we know to start running," Marvin quickly informed Robbie as he started running, the zombie chasing after him. The doctor was quick to follow the giggling duo.