Egotober (Day Four) - Badge

Trigger Warning: None unless you don't like bugs
Characters: Actor and Damien
Pairing: Slight Marline
Summary: Younger Actor and Damien in Boy Scouts just because, I guess.
Word Count: 224 (Yet another drabble).
Was supposed to be posted on 04/10/21 but is it posted on 03/07/22
__

"Do I have to," Damien whined as he looked at his best friend. "I don't want to pick up a ladybug for a badge.... It might give me bad luck if it doesn't have an even number of spots," The twin pointed out. He didn't want this.

Actor seemed to only roll his eyes at his friend's cowardice. "Well, maybe if your sister didn't scare the old man we tried helping, we wouldn't have to try and get the bug badge now," The more cocky one told his friend. Actor loved Celine, but at the moment, he was a bit ticked off.

".... You invited her over, not me," The twin reminded his friend. "You wanted to confess that you love her, so-"

Actor was quick to cut the younger one off. "Doesn't matter, she spooked the old man, and he kicked us out, saying he doesn't need our help." He looked at Damien before quietly walking over and picking up the ladybug himself. "There, now see how easy it is? You coward," He quickly placed the ladybug back on the soft, mostly-dirt ground. "Now you try."

Damien shook his head, rather not obeying the other male. "No thanks. It has 5 spots. I'll find another one," The twin explained as the other sighed and left. He looked around for another ladybug, now quietly alone.