🏹Sick Day🏹

"Alright everyone, I think that's enough mining for tonight. My inventory is full." The enderman hybrid said, looking at all the ores and minerals in their bag.

  A chorus of small voices rang out from the tiny purple flecks floating around Ranboo, causing them to chuckle.

  "We can go mining again tomorrow night, I know you guys like the little Q&As we do."

They made their way out of the mine, still chatting with the particles. Once Ranboo got out, they started on the way home.

  "Yeah, I can go drop this stuff off and sleep, don't worry." Ranboo smiled, walking through the snow to their house in the Antarctic Commune.

  "Hm, favourite food? I guess steak? Golden carrots just taste odd after a whi-" They cut themselves off, spotting a baby blue sweater near their house.

  "Tommy? What's he doing here?" Ranboo thought, getting closer and realizing Tommy was asleep leaning against the front of the house.

Ranboo stood in front of Tommy, looking down at him and tilting their head. His lips were purple and he was shivering. Ranboo picked him up gently and brought Tommy inside.

"Let's hope Techno didn't see him." Ranboo sighed softly, bringing Tommy up to the barely used bedroom and wrapping the blanket around him.

  "Mm.." Tommy started to stir, gripping the blanket and trying to get warm.

Ranboo sat on the bed, sitting with Tommy laid against them. The blonde blinked his eyes open slowly, pressing up against the other being for warmth.

Ranboo let out a small laugh, hugging Tommy. They rubbed his back to help him warm up.

  "W-waited too long f-for ya, dickhead.." Tommy muttered, face half covered in blanket.

  "You could've gone inside the house, I don't mind. Besides, Techno could've seen you." Ranboo replied to the shivering teen.

  "Didn't wanna, you t-took too long." Tommy pushed Ranboo slightly through the blanket, letting out a small hiss when the movement let some cooler air into the warmth under the blanket.

  "You stay here and get warm, I'm gonna go drop off my inventory in the basement." Ranboo laid Tommy down in the bed, standing up.

  "Can't you do it later..?" Tommy asked quietly, his cheeks puffed out a little.

  Ranboo chuckled. "Unless you want coal and lapis falling out of my pockets, no." They turned to leave, going downstairs and down the ladder to the basement to drop everything off.

  "Make some hot chocolate!"

  Ranboo laughed a bit at the sudden call through the house, getting some buckets to get the milk and some cocoa beans from a random chest.

  They set up a bucket over a cauldron of lava to heat up the milk, making sure the two mugs had the cocoa beans in them.

They heard footsteps on the stairs, shaking their head a bit with a sigh.

  "You're taking too longg-"

  "Tommy go back to the bed.

  "Hurry up!"

  "I'm trying, the milk is heati-"

   A knock came from the door, making both heads turn to look.

  "Go back to the bedroom and I'll check." Ranboo spoke in a hushed voice, setting down the mug they were holding and walking towards the door.

  Tommy made his way back up the stairs and got in the bed.