💬Kitty Cuddles💬

"Maui, stop kneeding my arm!" The blonde brit pleaded, looking at the cat who laid across his chest with claws in his arm.

"I don't think he's gonna let go, G." His boyfriend voiced, sitting next to the brit with his own cat resting in his lap.

"Ugh.. at least Pearl isn't clawing me." Grian stated, his other arm resting on Pearl's back as he pet her head gently.

The couple was having a day together, away from all the eventful things they've been doing. And they decided a cat date would be nice. Grian was slightly regretting it.

"Hey, at least they aren't fighting. We don't want any hurt animals." Scar said, scratching under Jellie's chin as she gave a tired purr.

Maui moved off of Grian's chest, letting him sit up finally. The cat sat on his lap, curled up against Pearl who laid slightly on Grian's leg and on the couch he sat on.

"It's nice to just have a day off with the cats, huh love?" Scar questioned, intertwining his fingers with Grian's.

The brit smiled sweetly, tightening his grip on his boyfriend's hand.

"Mhm, wouldn't have it any other way." Grian mumbled, letting out a small yawn.

"Getting tired?" Scar asked, pulling his hand from Grian's and gently placing it on the brit's cheek.

"Mm.. maybe.. just comfortable. Being with you and having cats piled on me is pretty relaxing." Grian replied, closing his eyes as he leaned into Scar's hand.

Scar smiled at his sleepy boyfriend, slightly moving to sit against him so he can rest.

"I love you.." Grian mumbled, hand holding Scar's and head resting on the American's shoulder.

"I love you more, lovebird." Scar placed a kiss on Grian's head, watching as he dozed off.

Scar stayed awake for a bit longer, but the calm atmosphere and the warm feline cuddles pulled him to sleep as well.