🏹💬Unexpected but Welcome💬🏹

This is an Awesamdude and Docm77 brother AU! Here's a small explanation! Sam is the younger brother, who looks up to his big brother and aspires to be as good at redstone as him. Doc can get protective of Sam, because of what caused himself to become half robotic. Doc has lost his ability to cause explosions, and therefore doesn't need to cover his mouth to stop smoke from coming out. Sam still has that ability and wears a gas mask to filter out the smoke. They are both centaur creepers because yes. I think that's it, onto the oneshot!

Sam laid on the ground, barely clutching his trident as he tried to get up. That white mask was staring him down and holding an axe to his throat.

"Dream.. y-you don't have to do this." Sam let out a hiss of pain as he moved, his broken hind leg pinned under himself.

"I don't. Revenge is optional. But do you really think I'll stop?" Dream replied, with a slight chuckle to his tone.

Sam's eyes widened as the blade was pressed closer to his neck, the sharp edge drawing a bit of blood.

He wouldn't be able to protect Tommy. He wouldn't be able to stop Dream. He wouldn't be able to make amends with Ponk.

He wouldn't be able to say goodbye to his brother.

Sam made a split second decision, pulling up his admin screen and inputting a command.

Dream raised his axe to swing down at Sam's neck, but the creeper was gone just before contact was made.

Sam laid on his side, panting heavily. The arrows in his side and back hurt, his broken leg having gone numb from the pain. His neck was bleeding slightly and his mask was broken.

He lifted an arm, barely managing to text out a message to his brother before passing out on the grass.

Doc glanced at his comms, setting down the comparator in hand and grabbing the device. When he saw the message he received, the creeper dropped everything and stood up.

Ren, who was sitting nearby working on some redstone of his own, was surprised at the haste Doc took when getting up.

"Something wrong, Doc?" The werewolf cyborg asked, tilting his head as he stood up.

"Gather any health potions and medicine stuff you can find, I'll be back in ten minutes." The creeper grabbed some rockets and took off into the sky, worrying his partner.

Doc landed at the spawn area, spotting his unconscious brother laying near the Spawn Egg.

He rushed over, kneeling down and checking what injuries Sam had. "Oh gods, Sammy.. what the hell happened..." Doc muttered as he picked up his little brother gently, holding him close.

Doc landed back at the Octogon, rushing to where Ren had stationed up with the gathered supplies.

The werewolf was surprised to see his friend carrying another creeper centaur, concern growing when he noticed how injured that creeper was.

Doc kneeled down, holding Sam close. "Ren, can you pass me a health potion? I'm gonna pull the arrows out and it's gonna hurt, so he'll need some ease."

Ren nodded, grabbing a few health pots just in case and handing them to Doc. He noticed the broken leg, gingerly reaching close to check the damage.

A growl was heard, then a mumble. "Sorry Ren, I can get protective over him sometimes." Doc apologized, pulling an arrow out and flinching when his brother let out a noise of pain.

"It's alright, Doccy.. who is this?" Ren asked, grabbing roll of bandages and a splint for Sam's leg.

The creeper cyborg pulled out another arrow, pressing his head to the smaller creeper's head.