Preview #1

"How'd you get in?"

"With a fake ID,please don't tell anyone.it wasn't even my idea,it was my friends idea."

"Woah,woah,woah,calm down.it's ok,I won't tell anyone."

"You won't?"

"Nah,besides how would I get to know you if you were kicked out?"

Laci Trebell and her friends decide to sneak into a bar using fake ID's,while her friends get drunk Laci decides to listen to the band playing tonight.she ended up locking eyes with the lead singer,after the show he invites her and her friends backstage to meet him and his band.it was mainly an excuse to meet her though,he didn't care that much about her friends.

"So what's your name?"

"Laci,what's your name?"

"Chris."

Chris and Laci instantly connect,Laci Didn't even think that was even possible and yet here she is.Join Laci and Chris as they battle through long distance relationships,addiction,and music changing.

Something bad is 'bout to happen to me
I don't know it, but I feel it coming
Might be so sad, might leave my nose running
I just hope she don't wanna leave me

Laci's pov
"Oh come on Laci,it'll be fun!"my friend Stevie said,we had just recently graduated high school and my friends(Stevie and Brianna)wanted to celebrate by going to a bar."I dunno guys..."I trailed off,"oh come on Laci,we're not in high school anymore!we can do whatever we want!"Brianna said.I glared at her,"ok we can't do certain things but we can still have fun!"she said."yeah Laci come on."Stevie said,I sighed."ok fine,but how are we supposed to get into the bar anyway?"I asked,"we're not 21."I pointed out."leave it to Stevie."he said,Brianna squealed."this'll be so much fun!"she exclaimed,I faked a smile but deep down I had a weird feeling about this.I mean,what if we get caught?but it's like what Stevie for some reason always says,"you only live once Laci,so start living your life!"

That's all I'm previewing!