Chapter 47

Alex's pov
The tour has been so much fun,but I couldn't wait to go back to Seattle.Kurt said that once we get back we'll be taking a little break before going back on tour,I think he's also planning on making another album.Krist and I decided to get married in Seattle,that way we could invite our friends and family.oh my god,I can see Greg and aunt Marie again!And Aaron!shit,I never asked the guys what happened to Aaron.I heard that Jason was fired from Soundgarden for the same reason he was fired from Nirvana,I wonder what Chad's doing."see you guys at the wedding!"Dave said,apparently he lives with Kurt in his apartment.after we grabbed our bags and Krist's bass we walked to where they keep cars and found his van,I squealed and ran towards it.

Krist laughed,I helped him load our things into the van.for once,I was finally able to sit in the front."do you want to see your aunt and cousins first?"he asked after we buckled up,i shook my head no."I want to see our home."i said,he smiled."alright,home it is."he said,he started the van and drove out of the parking lot.I looked out the window and smiled,I surprisingly missed the grey skies of Seattle.I watched as the buildings around me went from tall to medium to small,the houses going from big to small,the the scenery changing to heavily wooded areas.