Chapter 58

A/N
Timeskip!Book three takes place in 1993

Now let's start the chapter!

Alex's pov
"Alexxxx,babyyyy,wake uppp."Krist sang.I smiled as I woke up,I opened my eyes and saw Krist holding a tray of food."oh Krist you shouldn't have."i said."anything for my wife."he said with a proud smile,I giggled.after feeding each other breakfast we began to do our daily routines:getting changed,brushing out teethes,washing our faces,and then saying goodbye to each other before Krist goes to practice for 2 hours.It's been like this for a couple of weeks,I'm surprised that Krist's fingers haven't begun to bleed from all of the strumming he's been doing for the past couple of weeks.Krist,as usual,was stalling."Krist Anthony Novoselic,don't stall the inevitable."i said,he held onto me like a sloth and pecked my neck with kisses."but I wanna stay here with youuuu."he whined,"then I'll just tell Kurt that you're sick,I'm sure he'll love to hear that."i said.he jokingly gasped,"blackmail!"he exclaimed.I laughed,i pried him off of me.

Quick A/N:I stole this from my Dave Grohl fic,lol Id be surprised if anyone even noticed

"Krist,you know you have to go."I reminded him,he made a fake pouty face.I couldn't help but to laugh,"ok ok look:if you go to practice today,I'll make your favorite pie."i said.his face lit up,"chicken pot pie?"he asked.I smiled and nodded,"Chicken pot pie."i said.he began to cheer loudly,I giggled as I watched him bounce around.he grabbed his case and keys,then he gave me multiple kisses before shouting goodbye and leaving.