Chapter 39

No one's pov
Krist's hands were extremely sweaty,he was nervously about seeing Alex.it's been so long since they've last seen each other,and he's changed a lot.will he still recognize her?Alex,meanwhile,was nervously waiting for Krist and the band."they'll be here soon Alex."her dad had to keep reassuring her,she fiddled with the necklace Krist made her.the boys landed in the airport and rushed to get to their bags at baggage claim,they were told that their equipment would be taken to their hotel room personally,so Dave had to keep reminding himself that when they grabbed their bags.Alex searched through the crowd of people that just landed,hoping to see Krist.he wouldn't be hard to notice,Alex knew that due to his height.

The boys walked through the airport,looking for the exit and sticking together like glue.Dave was looking for Alex incase Krist couldn't find her,though that should be impossible since Krist is tall(6"7).Alex's heart nearly dropped to her stomach when she saw Kurt,she knew it was him:she recognized that face anywhere.she assumed that the man with the bleached ponytail was Dave,Krist mentioned in one of his letters a description of Dave.so if Kurt and Dave were here then that meant...Alex immediately spotted the tall man and nearly cried."Krist..."she whispered,she could see him desperately looking for her."is that him?"her dad asked,pointing at the band.Alex smiled and nodded quickly,she began to run."KRIST!"she yelled,happy tears streamed down her cheeks.

Krist widened his eyes when he heard Alex's voice,"was that Alex?"Dave asked."holy shit."Kurt said,"Alex..."Krist whispered."ALEX!"he yelled,tears began to form in his eyes as he frantically looked for her."she's over there!"Dave said,pointing at a girl running towards the group.Krist dropped everything and ran towards her,"ALEX!"he yelled."KRIST!"she sobbed,she jumped into his arms as they hugged tightly.they cried and kissed each other,"I missed you so much."Krist whispered,"me too."Alex whispered back.he repeatedly kissed her,she held onto him as he did.