Chapter 28

Krist's pov
I was happily playing with the new bass Alex got me,suddenly Kurt opened my door."dude you need to come downstairs now."he said in a serious tone,"why?what's wrong?"I asked."it's Alex man,she just came in here crying."he explained,i widened my eyes.I immediately put my guitar down and followed Kurt out of my room,I followed him downstairs and was heartbroken to see Alex crying.she saw me and got up from the couch,she hugged me and sobbed into my chest."shhh,shhh,it's ok."I said,trying to comfort her.my mom,dad,and Kurt all gave me a concerned look."let's go upstairs and talk,ok?"I suggested,I gently rubbed the sides of her arms.she sniffed and nodded,starting to calm down a bit.

I led her up to my room,giving my parents and Kurt a quick glance.I led her into my room,she sat down on my bed while I closed the door,giving us some privacy."You're practicing the bass I got you."she pointed out,"Alex,what's wrong?"I asked."why are you so upset?"I walked towards her and crouched down in front of her,I gently held her hands.her lip began to quiver,"I-I overheard my mom talking to my aunt Marie,she-she said that I have to...to..."she began to cry."hey,hey,it's ok,just tell me."I said,gently rubbing her arms."Krist,I have to go back to Italy once I graduate."she confessed,i widened my eyes."W-What?"i asked,"I'm sorry!"she sobbed."B-But you can't leave!we promised we'd be together always."I felt myself tearing up,she hugged me and cried.

I began to cry as I hugged her back,"I don't want to leave!"she sobbed."I-I don't want you to leave Alex,you're mr whole world I can't do anything without you by my side."I cried,she cupped my cheeks."Krist I need you to promise me something."she said,I sniffed."promise me that we will be together no matter what."she said,"I-I promise:I-I'll write to you everyday and call you no matter what time it is,I love you so much Alex."i said."I-I love you too."she cried,she got off the bed and hugged me.I hugged her back,I gently kissed her neck and shoulder."even if we're a million worlds apart,it won't stop me from loving you."I said,she gently kissed me.I kissed her back,"hold me Krist."she whispered.