Chapter 73

A/N
I bet you all thought I forgot about Aaron and Greg

Well

I did

For a moment😅

...

Let's just uh

Start the chapter!

Alex's pov
I was patiently waiting for Greg and Aaron to bring Krist while Chad and Flea were playing with Frances in the living room.I smiled and watched them,that's when I heard the door unlock."oh honey I'm home!"I heard Krist say,I squealed and got up from where I was.I rushed towards the front door and saw Aaron,Greg,and Krist."my love!"I ran to him and jumped into his arms,he dropped his suitcase and held me in his arms.I giggled as he spun me around and attacked my neck with kisses,he stopped spinning me and gently put me down,planting a kiss on my lips.Greg fake gagged,Aaron slapped the back of his head and made Flea laugh.we looked at them and then at each other,smiling as we jokingly shook our heads in disappointment.

Krist's pov
"I missed you so much."i said,holding her close to me."I missed you more my love."she said,I smiled."Alex!where are the diapers?"Chad asked,Alex turned her head."she doesn't wear diapers,just take her to her potty in the bathroom."she replied,"time to fly Chad Smith airlines!"Chad exclaimed as he lifted Frances up.she giggled as he carried her to the bathroom,"Alex let me take over lunch,I have a feeling you and Krist want some alone time."Flea suggested.Alex and I blushed in embarrassment,"you sure?"she asked."just go cous,we can handle the house."Greg assured us,Alex and I looked at each other and grinned.I swept her off her feet,she giggled as I carried her down to the basement,the only soundproof room in the entire house.

SMUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!